Residency question about non-o

Hi,

So i will try to go to CW with another solution.

I will ask one of our family friend to give her house book copy and ID signed. My plan is after extending my visa for 1 year (non o multi) i will go to nonthaburi IO and tell them i moved in to a new house here. 

Questions: you think iy can be done? And what does our friend should do? I mean we will tell CW shes a friend and let us leave there till buying a new house. She needs to write a letter to IO saying allowing us to stay there till we get a new house? Or how we can make a contract thing? Any samples?

Thanks

You'll need photos of you inside the property, and they will come out and visit you. They might even ask for your friend to come with you to the office before they consider the application. 

I hope your Thai friend is 100% with the program, because I've never met a Thai who can tell fibs to the authorities. 

Its just not in their dna. 

Can't you just rent a room per month in the area, and don't tell your landlord of your plan to relocate? 

9 hours ago, northsouthdevide said:

You'll need photos of you inside the property, and they will come out and visit you. They might even ask for your friend to come with you to the office before they consider the application. 

I hope your Thai friend is 100% with the program, because I've never met a Thai who can tell fibs to the authorities. 

Its just not in their dna. 

Can't you just rent a room per month in the area, and don't tell your landlord of your plan to relocate? 

you also have a chance thatthey will ask the neightboursz about who you are and if you are staying in at the place as you claim you do. then also a change exetend your visa your need to take with you neighbours to confirm that you are staying at the place that you that you are staying.