Maxwell denied bail on charges of luring girls for Epstein; accusers denounce her

webfact

I can't help but wonder what her motivation was.    She had what some consider impressive social connections on her own without Epstein and she came from a back ground of wealth.   She hardly needed financial help from others.

She is clearly not a bad  looking lady and on her own she could have met and  engaged with many ladies.   

I'll never figure out why she chose to satisfy an apparent sexual appetite illegally.548029324_maxwell1.png.b87b7ea9a7fdfb8a7bba1666c2f3c5a5.png1211590024_ScreenShot2020-07-11at9_46.01PM2.png.bc9be213ba8ce9f8bbd5451cac7425da.png

Correct decision. She's a flight risk and also it would be very easy for her to "commit suicide" if she was out on bail.

Let's not convict her just yet though. She is innocent until proven guilty, the same as everyone else. Trial by media is never a good thing.

Innocent or guilty, there's no questioning her stupidity. Why stay in the US when you have a French passport? What a mug.

35 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Correct decision. She's a flight risk and also it would be very easy for her to "commit suicide" if she was out on bail.

Let's not convict her just yet though. She is innocent until proven guilty, the same as everyone else. Trial by media is never a good thing.

Innocent or guilty, there's no questioning her stupidity. Why stay in the US when you have a French passport? What a mug.

Yes a fair trial and then hang her. 

The federal bureau of idiots have had long enough since Epstein’s “suicide” to deliberate who’s files to pull. 

They have a massive amount of evidence, where’s the arrests ?

5 hours ago, cmarshall said:

This bail hearing seems to have been a travesty.  The purpose of a bail hearing is to decide whether the accused should be denied bail either because of a flight risk or a risk of harm to the community.  Those are the only legitimate reasons to deny bail.  Maxwell has clearly demonstrated that she is indeed a flight risk and so was rightly denied bail.  That said, what are accusers doing testifying at a bail hearing?  Guilt is for the trial court to decide.  Probability of guilt has no bearing at all on the bail decision. 

Seems like the prosecution is attempting to try the case in the court of public opinion.  Not good.

They also can consider the veracity of the case. If a strong possibility of conviction for bad crimes you are not likely to get bail.

They can also consider the safety of witnesses but i dont know if that was an issue.

1 hour ago, Andy from Kent said:

I can't help but wonder what her motivation was.    She had what some consider impressive social connections on her own without Epstein and she came from a back ground of wealth.   She hardly needed financial help from others.

She is clearly not a bad  looking lady and on her own she could have met and  engaged with many ladies.   

I'll never figure out why she chose to satisfy an apparent sexual appetite illegally.548029324_maxwell1.png.b87b7ea9a7fdfb8a7bba1666c2f3c5a5.png1211590024_ScreenShot2020-07-11at9_46.01PM2.png.bc9be213ba8ce9f8bbd5451cac7425da.png

just the way some are wired. Some like ypung, some old, fat, skinny. Also maybe the thrill was too much for her to ignore.

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

It would be unethical for the prosecution to engage in trial by media.  The stricture of "innocent until proven guilty" applies only to the court.  Prosecutors, as officers of the court, therefore have a professional and ethical obligation to treat the defendant as innocent until proven guilty.  You and I, on the other hand, are under no obligation to regard her or anyone else as innocent until proven guilty.  I myself think she is clearly guilty since he has been accused by dozens of the victims.

35 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

I myself think she is clearly guilty since he has been accused by dozens of the victims.

As well there are plenty of photos of her with the infamous Epstein in compromising places and attendees. Had they been Photoshopped they would have been debunked long ago. You know deep down she's dirty.

2 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

she will deny and deny ... just like any criminal...

hopefully at the end, she can name some names.. bill clinton, andrew, ...

and you’d believe the testimony of a “criminal” but only if it’s Billy or Andy being fingered? 

????

• Confused 1

Current odds:

"Accident"    2/1 (+200)
"Suicide"    3/1 (+300)
"Killed" (Other prisoner or other patsy)    4/1 (+400)
"Natural Causes" (heart attack / stroke / non-Covid)    4/1 (+400)
"Covid Related"    5/1 (+500)
Any Other Cause    6/1 (+600)

You CAN actually wager on the FIRST person she'll name.

Wasn't mr. Gates on the lolita Epstein Express?  We're talkin there's trillions of dollars of backing behind the men that will fall out of this.  I think this would be such a travesty if all the names do not come out. If the girls were 18 wouldn't this have all been legal?  Why would  a gent have to dip under the age of legal consent?

https://event201.com/bill-gates-refuses-to-say-why-he-was-on-paedo-epsteins-lolita-express-jet-the-sun/

Edited by Elkski

14 hours ago, Tug said:

Makes sense she has the funds to run and support herself + she has French citizenship they won’t extradite a French citizen.also imo she is easier to get to in prison by the rich and connected 

Hm,...Should be put on Suicide watch !?!?...It will happen when the cameras are out of order,..!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, simple1 said:

Did you notice trump in the photo?

That Trump photo of Epstein and Maxwell is clearly from a society event, and therefore little conclusion/guilt by association can be drawn from it. Did you notice the photo of Bill Clinton actually with one of the abused girls I posted? The MSM seem not to run with that photo and seem much much keener on non incriminating photo/footage of Trump with Epstein at society events. MSM also seem to be giving Clinton a free pass about saying [LYING] he was on Lolita Express 6 times and never went to the Island but records indicate he flew on it 26 times and did go to the Island.

• Like 2

On 7/15/2020 at 5:35 AM, stevenl said:

Why didn't she run before she got arrested? Looks like she has the means and she had plenty of time 

“Ghislaine has been ­constantly on the move throughout the last year,” a source told the outlet.
She would stay in properties for a few days or a week.

Her life on the lam appears to have begun after her pedophile ex-boyfriend,
Jeffrey Epstein, killed himself last August in a Manhattan lockup while awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges, according to the paper.

The Sun’s source claimed that between then and her July 2 arrest, Maxwell hopped from home to home, moving at least three times each month.

While on the run, the accused madam mostly spent her days working out and reading — including a book on Epstein’s accusers by victims lawyer Bradley Edwards, in which she featured prominently,

SOURCE

11 minutes ago, mokwit said:

That Trump photo of Epstein and Maxwell is clearly from a society event, and therefore little conclusion/guilt by association can be drawn from it. Did you notice the photo of Bill Clinton actually with one of the abused girls I posted? The MSM seem not to run with that photo and seem much much keener on non incriminating photo/footage of Trump with Epstein at society events. MSM also seem to be giving Clinton a free pass about saying [LYING] he was on Lolita Express 6 times and never went to the Island but records indicate he flew on it 26 times and did go to the Island.

Clinton is past, Trump is present.

8 minutes ago, innosiem said:

“Ghislaine has been ­constantly on the move throughout the last year,” a source told the outlet.
She would stay in properties for a few days or a week.

Her life on the lam appears to have begun after her pedophile ex-boyfriend,
Jeffrey Epstein, killed himself last August in a Manhattan lockup while awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges, according to the paper.

The Sun’s source claimed that between then and her July 2 arrest, Maxwell hopped from home to home, moving at least three times each month.

While on the run, the accused madam mostly spent her days working out and reading — including a book on Epstein’s accusers by victims lawyer Bradley Edwards, in which she featured prominently,

SOURCE

Thanks, but that was not a real run. She could have gone to other countries she has a passport of, France e.g., and make extradition really difficult. So maybe I should have said 'why didn't she run away from the US when she easily could have?

And according to the source for your article "But The Sun’s source said Maxwell moved around to outrun reporters — not federal authorities — echoing an argument made by her defense attorneys" The full NY Post article was taken from the Sun.

So your post does not answer the question post at all.

Edited by stevenl

18 minutes ago, mokwit said:

There's plenty of evidence of both of them with Epstein. That doesn't mean either are tied up in any of this scandal in either case. But to say that a picture of Trump was from a societal event though as a way to downplay their relationship is a stretch though. 

Trump in 2002, “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

He said they had known each other for 15 years in 2002, and that story checks out. Trump was in his little black book. They hung out at Mar-A-Lago, owned homes in the same neighborhood. He reportedly was on the island and he did give testimony in 2009. So it was more than just some random photo shoot. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Accept your points. My point was more to do with how selective certain people/MSM are in highlighting Trumps association while ignoring their own people.

Not ME! Hang them ALL if convicted.

1 hour ago, mokwit said:

No idea where the photo originated. Yep aware of Clinton and others have been mentioned in MSM reports, as has trump admiring Epstein's taste in 'younger women' - deflect away...

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/jeffrey-epstein-trump-link-liking-women-on-the-younger-side-2019-7?r=US&IR=T

2 hours ago, mokwit said:

So The Sun is not MSM now?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/us-news/10698533/bill-clinton-poses-with-epsteins-pimp-ghislaine-maxwell-and-a-sex-slave-on-board-private-jet-the-lolita-express/

How many people, during the same trip, had the opportunity to have a picture taken with a former President?

BTW, this is Chauntae Davies. She made several statements and interviews, and did not accuse Clinton of anything.

If this makes it to trial, the cross on these "sex slaves" and any other witness testimony will be "nuclear" and so will the sordid details of those involved, including not only epstein, the royal dude, clinton, spacey and any others involved.

The prevailing opinion / theory here is the premature demise of the defendant, but the witness's may be in danger as well if there is this in fact this evil, powerful establishment bent on keeping their secrets as they are, and not revealed, exposing them to a world of hurt.

Edited by i84teen

On 7/15/2020 at 12:47 PM, Andy from Kent said:

Wikipedia provides the most complete Maxwell profile.
What’s hard to understand? Birds of a feather: enablers with wealth and privilege. They got off on it, the life, the scene, the celebrity, girls and each other. Synergy. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghislaine_Maxwell

On 7/16/2020 at 10:48 AM, mokwit said:

Has she or any of the other girls accused Clinton? Can’t find anything.

The Daily Mail has written that Clinton was shagging Maxwell. That I find believable. I’d give the skank a <deleted> as well. 

On 7/15/2020 at 8:36 AM, cmarshall said:

This bail hearing seems to have been a travesty.  The purpose of a bail hearing is to decide whether the accused should be denied bail either because of a flight risk or a risk of harm to the community.  Those are the only legitimate reasons to deny bail.  Maxwell has clearly demonstrated that she is indeed a flight risk and so was rightly denied bail.  That said, what are accusers doing testifying at a bail hearing?  Guilt is for the trial court to decide.  Probability of guilt has no bearing at all on the bail decision. 

Seems like the prosecution is attempting to try the case in the court of public opinion.  Not good.

I totally agree.

That's because judges are bending over backwards to give the former "masseuses" who worked for Epstein their "day in court" as it also gives the judges publicity. The more they bend over backwards for the accusers the more the judges are praised.

We saw this also AFTER Epstein was killed even. There was no trial at all. The judge still scheduled a day in court for the accusers just so they can express their feelings and could strut to the courts in the glare of the cameras.

And of course the accusers are all over any of it like hyenas because the more visible they are the more certain they will get the tens of millions of dollars the Epstein estate has reserved to compensate the former prostitutes for the horrible ordeal of having sex. For money.