China suspends two Thailand flights over COVID-19 cases

webfact

1 hour ago, Pravda said:

I am just wondering why would China ban Thai planes from landing, because if these were transit flights that makes little sense. 

Because these  flights originate elsewhere but transit  through Thailand? It is the origin  that is the issue, not Thailand.

4 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Fancy being grassed up by your best mate

China just sent the PM a "bird" symbol.
Fancy Thailand exporting Covid 19 people to big brothers back yard... naughty naughty.

• Haha 2

A couple of facts concerning transit flighT's.   Years ago I was travelling from Swampy by Air France plane to Phnom Penh. The flight originated in Paris.  People got off for Thailand but quite a few stayed on board to go to Phnom Penh.  Maybe they were told to stay on board???  Contrast that with Jetstar flights through Singapore where everyone got off,  walked all the way around the terminal to the Bangkok bound connect.  Some may have gone to other destinations but a lot from my flight were heading to Bangkok.  Wandering into cafes and duty free shop....

Edited by Grumpy John
My phone is retarded and does stupid schit

2 hours ago, Pravda said:

I am just wondering why would China ban Thai planes from landing, because if these were transit flights that makes little sense. 

correct, and only Thailand mentioned in the news item which originated from outside Thailand

2 hours ago, meechai said:

No different than the 23 Burmese workers going home & all test positive at the Burma border arriving from Thailand

https://bangkokherald.com/coronavirus/new-evidence-casts-doubts-on-accuracy-of-thailands-official-coronavirus-statistics/

I fully expect Thai People to believe everything the PTB tell them but I am always surprised how many falangs have become assimilated

in the zero common sense department & parrot the ..... "yes keep Thailand locked as we are covid free" party line????

Yes your fully assimilated into the "no Tink Too Mutt" method ????

I thought it said tested ok.not positive. Must av misread that 

35 minutes ago, smedly said:

they are very careful about what they say

They claim no detections - how do you detect ?

Maybe our Thai expert Yinn can explain that one 

I did ask her that in my post, well at least I alluded to it.

6 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I did ask her that in my post, well at least I alluded to it.

don't hold your breath

she is very good at quoting accurate data from countries that actually test and report on the situation

No detections is only meaningful if it includes testing data numbers and that includes both the living population and those that have died - the daily covid report they keep publishing is quite frankly useless and meaningless 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BKKBike09 said:

It may be it flew to KL to pick up passengers who did not de-plane in Bangkok, and did not pick up any more passengers in Bangkok

China appears to believe otherwise 

8 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

I thought Thailand was covid-19 free, maybe it was Egyptians or Sudanese on the flight????

We all thought Thailand was virus free   that is what we read,  but up to you believe them or not..

4 hours ago, Yinn said:

Ukrules closed his thread. 

I explain the true story, so he admit is fake news. Thread closed.

1)plane from Indonesia (Jakarta)

2) NO Thais test positive

3) NO foreigners from Thailand test positive

4) NO one allowed to get off the plane in Bangkok. Is the rule.

The covid situation is very big problem. The Rayong problem the government talk about maybe lockdown thailand again if spread. People loose job, close the business. People suffer. Everybody angry government allow this happen.

Thailand win covid. Start live again.

Please not spread fake news. Is serious thing, not joke. 

Here is link the real story.

https://thai.ac/news/show/471850

BS ????

4 hours ago, Yinn said:

Ukrules closed his thread. 

I explain the true story, so he admit is fake news. Thread closed.

1)plane from Indonesia (Jakarta)

2) NO Thais test positive

3) NO foreigners from Thailand test positive

4) NO one allowed to get off the plane in Bangkok. Is the rule.

The covid situation is very big problem. The Rayong problem the government talk about maybe lockdown thailand again if spread. People loose job, close the business. People suffer. Everybody angry government allow this happen.

Thailand win covid. Start live again.

Please not spread fake news. Is serious thing, not joke. 

Here is link the real story.

https://thai.ac/news/show/471850

“Thailand 1 Covid 0?”

3 hours ago, Yinn said:

The fake news members repeat Thailand “not do testing” 

Is more fake news, do 600,000+ test already. 597,000+ test is negative.

Yeah, right, only near 13 million tests less than the uk. test less, you get less positive results, pretty simple logic really. you OWN logic dictates if they tested same UK they'd have over 60,000 cases based at 3000 per 600000 

5 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Looks like these were transit flights and no one got the planes according to Richard Barrow.

But why were these covid+ passengers allowed on board in the first instance at whatever port of embarkation