Wife always getting angry and short tempered..

33 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

My theory,

There is a 'hate' switch in their vagina, once your penis has pressed it ...... game over.

(can I say that?)

You must explore a bit deeper. At around 27cm, there is a point which scream: "you are mine forever".

Try it and see.

2 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

You must explore a bit deeper. At around 27cm, there is a point which scream: "you are mine forever".

Try it and see.

Disagree,

I always thought the guys claiming their women still loved them, didn't have equipment long enough to reach the switch.

Totally off topic,

Have you ever read the spec sheets on 'love dolls', they don't have any openings deep enough to fit.

Why would anyone pay good money for that?

They can't all be made for Japanese men.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Disagree,

I always thought the guys claiming their women still loved them, didn't have equipment long enough to reach the switch.

I must stop at around 27.

At 34, they get angry 555

OP : You answer by yourself, and that's good usually.

You say it : has been a too long time, and she will not change. You are sick of it.

So move. Can hardly be worse, can it ?

I mean unless she has a medical issue that could explain and be fixed (hormones, orgasm, disease, etc.), or unless you find an exceptional shrink and your two cases are possibly modifiable in deep, situation will not improve.

Kids that will not be easy, but better for them to not see you too so unhappy, so separated would be better for them too.

Good luck. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Women only, IMO, really "love" bad men. They use good men. Not for nothing the saying "nice men get washed away". Many movies deal with it. I tried to be nice to women all my life and got used many times. I can't be nasty, so I just gave up on all women.

One movie I liked was 500 days of Summer.

I heard a really good refinement of the "women love bad men" thing on the radio today. It's "women love bad men they think they can change", which is true, IMO. My first ex married a violent, abusive alcoholic. When I asked why she would marry a man that she knew to be violent she replied that she "thought she could change him". Sadly she didn't appreciate that I wasn't a violent, abuse alcoholic and we didn't last.

On 7/18/2020 at 6:44 PM, Keyser Soze666 said:

Oh I do, absolutely tear into her on numerous occasions. Never laid a glove on her though.

Should have shown those teeth very early on in the relationship. Too many guys here treat their thai lady like she is the prize. Then this sh!t happens.

If you don't set the rules, lead the way, pave the path very early on in a relationship, you're headed for a world of pain.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Straight8 said:

Should have shown those teeth very early on in the relationship. Too many guys here treat their thai lady like she is the prize. Then this sh!t happens.

If you don't set the rules, lead the way, pave the path very early on in a relationship, you're headed for a world of pain.

Cesar Milan sets it all out in his philosophy for how to raise dogs.   Rules, Boundaries, and Limitations.    Of course, this also requires someone to be Consistent.   

I suggest watching a few of his shows.   I used pretty much the same method when raising my

child,  though i didn't know it at the time.  

Weak men will never be the pack leader.    Family units need one.  If it ain't you..... someone else will surely assume that role.

Those of you who proclaim the  " equal roles and blah blah blah"...... i have heard it here all before.  Years later you are on here wondering what went wrong.  

Don't call me.   Call Cesar

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, rumak said:

Those of you who proclaim the  " equal roles and blah blah blah"...... i have heard it here all before.  Years later you are on here wondering what went wrong.  

I'm OK with equal roles, as long as the woman contributes equal (or more) money.

I've never met a woman that didn't want to give up work as soon as she moved in, and live off me.

• Haha 1

Just now, BritManToo said:

I'm OK with equal roles, as long as the woman contributes equal (or more) money.

I've never met a woman that didn't want to give up work as soon as she moved in, and live off me.

usually took a bit longer with mine  555  a slow downhill process.  

and equality is great !!  wish i could find it  ( well, in truth the current ms rumak is very kayan,

english translation " diligent.) ,    And good disposition.     And, will be appreciated and taken care of until that

changes  ????

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rumak said:

usually took a bit longer with mine  555  a slow downhill process.  

and equality is great !!  wish i could find it  ( well, in truth the current ms rumak is very kayan,

english translation " diligent.) ,    And good disposition.     And, will be appreciated and taken care of until that

changes  ????

I've got to say all three of the Thai women I've lived with have been great, and a lot of fun.

Which surprises me, as I wasn't expecting much from women after I was divorced by my Brit wife when I was 52.

If you'd told me when I was young that the best times I would ever have, with women, would be in my 50s and 60s I would have called you a liar.

45 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've got to say all three of the Thai women I've lived with have been great, and a lot of fun.

Which surprises me, as I wasn't expecting much from women after I was divorced by my Brit wife when I was 52.

If you'd told me when I was young that the best times I would ever have, with women, would be in my 50s and 60s I would have called you a liar.

Is there a Me Too  movement for men ?   ????  

probably have a few members on here agreeing !    

I was chatting to a girl lately.

She, a nurse at a factory always asking me what I do in Thailand.

I told her not working.

She: Same as my friends, Covid now, many ppl no working. What is your normal job. How much do you earn?

Me: My normal job is retired, not working.

At this moment, her messages stopped coming Lol 555

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

I told her not working.

She: Same as my friends, Covid now, many ppl no working. What is your normal job. How much do you earn?

Thai folk really don't understand pensions (or investments or savings)

When you said 'retired' she thought of her granny living on 600bht/month.

Saying 'I have an income of 40,000bht/month' would have produced a different result.

A nurse at a factory will be getting around 12k/month, you would have provided a significant increase to her current lifestyle.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Thai folk really don't understand pensions (or investments or savings)

When you said 'retired' she thought of her granny living on 600bht/month.

Saying 'I have an income of 40,000bht/month' would have produced a different result.

A nurse at a factory will be getting around 12k/month, you would have provided a significant increase to her current lifestyle.

For sure.

There are a lot of girls out there who can't wait to ask you, what's your job, how much you earn, what car you drive.

Once those questions come, I play the poor farang and quickly you see, what they are looking for.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2020 at 8:13 AM, AlfHuy said:

I told her not working.

She may of get it mixed up with retard And that why he not working....

• Like 1

Menopause can happen at any age and when it starts woman begin to feel old and see their looks going away.

If her periods are getting sketchy be understanding and psychologically help her by talking things out properly, sensibly and quietly.

She probably thinks you do not understand what is happening to her hence the long face and argumentative nature, so work on it with her and remember Sex is not the answer because that is what is causing the problem in the first place.

And before the nay sayers have a go If you have not experienced it don’t Knock it, I have, and I am still married after 47 years 

• Like 2