Wife always getting angry and short tempered..

So this is nothing that had come up over night.

I guess, you both have to take the blame for waiting so long for it to blow up.

Best is to seek help - Counselling? A close friend you both could trust?

Sit together and have a chat too (hhmmmm... might not have big results, but worth a try)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

How old is she OP? could be the menopause but probably like more always been like it. I think mine is borderline crazy at times and has had the most insane meltdowns over less than nothing in the past. You either put up with it or leave, there is no cure and throwing money at them is not the answer. My argument is no Thai man would put up with this nonsense for more than a week, always shuts her up.

Agree. she is 40

If you don't think she needs meds to sort out her attitude then you may have just picked a downer dud. Or may have to deal with your living conditions? House? Condo?

Many o many years ago I had an ex Thai wife and I could never please her. Thank God I never had kids with her and thank god I am not with her now. Unfortunately you have kids. Do as BritManToo suggested. Go out and get your self some companionship now and then and then just ignore her and focus on your kid or kids. Leaving her may make your stay here situation difficult.

• Like 2