How do Decent Thai women find Decent Expats in Thailand?

On 7/20/2020 at 3:57 PM, Skallywag said:

I wonder how this guy can support a wife and 2 young children just blogging or vlogging a couple times a week.  He did a blog a few weeks ago on "Island living" during the shutdown, yet he staying in a luxury villa, ate out at expensive restaurants, and didn't seem to be living any differently 

You be very surprised how much you earn by blogging all comes down the amount of traffic your website is receiving and what you have on he site, he has Adsense and affiliate links.

This is clearly not to understand by "old farts" ????I thought and of personal experience that most people meet their partner in their own society, through work, lifestyle, hobbies etc. How do themselves live on a daily basis and not at work or out camping???:wai:

So you & your wife with your old fashioned Anglo Saxon ideas on morals have made your judgement.

Bravo, there are many wonderful ladies that will never be able to afford to go & be educated "overseas but

have hearts as big as lions & love me to bits.

Be very careful throwing stones if you live in a glasshouse

• Thanks 1

I have already met that type (educated and good looking) at least a few times. As soon as conversation begins they (2 or 3 girls who hang out together all the time) come up with an idea of going to a supper expensive coffee/bakery and continue the chit chat.
???????????? 
No more, thanks a lot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, pookondee said:

To true.

But if you are stuck in a country like Australia, you soon find most females that might be available to you, look like beached whales...

But even then they reject you!

What to do? 

Become a monk?

i hear that what to do consists mainly of staying home and playing with your harpoon .......

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, The Theory said:

I have already met that type (educated and good looking) at least a few times. As soon as conversation begins they (2 or 3 girls who hang out together all the time) come up with an idea of going to a supper expensive coffee/bakery and continue the chit chat.
???????????? 
No more, thanks a lot. 

oh yes,  lesson number 5 on the what to look out for list       555

48 minutes ago, The Theory said:

???????????? 
No more, thanks a lot. 

They obviously think you’ve got lots of dough. 

Edited by Kadilo

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

One that's a virgin on her wedding night.

Doesn't drink alcohol, and married the only guy she ever dated.

All dates to have been in the presence of her parent or close family member.

This is what I expect of my step-daughter.

(Up to her though, I don't demand it, she can choose not to be decent)

She's almost 23, slim, attractive and a NES, and also fits your definition of decent, as well as mine.

Except for the job, she finishes university next year, just doing her CV now.

Don't expect the sin-sot to be cheap!

I don't know why people think the ideal girl should be a virgin. Personally I prefer woman with a bit more experience who know what they like and want. 

Marrying a virgin is a huge risk. You don't know if she's any good in bed. She doesn't really know if she enjoys sex, etc...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wolf81 said:

I don't know why people think the ideal girl should be a virgin.

We're discussing 'decent' not 'ideal'.

Personally I want a girl that bangs the first time I meet her.

But there's lots of prudish posters on this site that have other requirements.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

We're discussing 'decent' not 'ideal'.

Personally I want a girl that bangs the first time I meet her.

But there's lots of prudish posters on this site that have other requirements.

When people talk about "decent" girls , they usually mean decent as in they DONT bang every guy they talk to , they dont mean "decent" , as in decent in bed on the first night they meet someone .

"Decent" as in NOT being promiscuous , is what decent means in this instance 

On 7/20/2020 at 6:57 AM, Skallywag said:

I wonder how this guy can support a wife and 2 young children just blogging or vlogging a couple times a week.  He did a blog a few weeks ago on "Island living" during the shutdown, yet he staying in a luxury villa, ate out at expensive restaurants, and didn't seem to be living any differently 

You watched it! so his business is working - its all about how many views he gets.

46 minutes ago, Pravda said:

How does Dan make money blogging? 

He blogs something and then has 1000 divorced expats over 70 share their wealth of knowledge about Thai women. 

Well most of us have certainly been through enough of them.

A quick estimate .......... I know Thai women 30x better than I knew English women.

That's 'knowing' in the biblical sense of the word.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

This has to be, IMO, a windup.

For a start, IMO, financially secure, well educated, attractive non BG Thai women don't want to marry farangs.

depends on how presentable you are, t-shirt, tattoos, & flip flops isnt fashion here

Edited by scammed
  • Haha 2

Isn't this Dan guy one of the owner of this site? He is a self proclaimed expert about thailand. His videos suck more than a bar girl after payday. Watch me get but on probation or banned because of my comment.  

• Haha 1