Woman, 91, 'correctly predicts' her own death

snoop1130

Woman, 91, 'correctly predicts' her own death

By The Nation

800_009d6600c5eff97.jpg

A 91-year-old woman in Udon Thai province has left family members intrigued by her correct prediction of the date and time she would die.

The old lady died on July 19 as she had predicted.

At 6.30pm, police were notified of an elderly woman choking on food and went to the scene with a team of rescue volunteers and medics from Udonthani Hospital.

They found the body of Marnsri Khamsorn lying on the bed. The doctor found a piece of food stuck in her throat, which might have caused her death.

Surat Thamronglaohapan, 60, the son of the deceased, said his mother had told his wife and him two days ago that she would die on July 19 at 5.30pm.

He said when she choked on the food, he called paramedics but they could not save her. He also said that she used to talk to herself for a month before she died, but when Marnsri was asked her about it, she said she was talking to relatives who had passed away and awaited her.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30391611

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-07-20

My mother did not show me this until my father died in 2007.  In 1947 he took this little green book all his accomplishments at age 27, including being in WWII in the Coast Guard, crossing the International Date line, getting married and he also wrote year died 2007 but did not know when.  He died a day before Thanksgiving 2007.  Another 5 weeks and 2007 would have been over.  I noticed the last few weeks before he died he became very quiet at family gatherings.  I would ask what was wrong and he always said nothing.  I don't know why mom waited until he died to show me this tiny green book.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

He said when she choked on the food, he called paramedics but they could not save her.

What a useless son... let your own mother choke to death rather than learn a few first aid skills !

RiP Mother , your in a better place now.

• Like 1