Camera Dry Box Advice

I have several large lenses and live near the rainforest, so dry boxes are essential for me. I have purchased two Ailet boxes in the past. The first stopped working after about two years. The LED on the second one has failed, but it's still working inside.

Is it possible to get them repaired? Even if it's not cheap, I would prefer it to throwing away the box.

I am also looking for a new box, something large enough that I don't need to remove lenses when storing. Does anyone have recommendations for brands etc? It's difficult to tell whether units are all the same and just branded differently. This looks like very good value, with excellent ratings. It has a five year guarantee, but then again my Ailite has a two year guarantee and the LED has gone in less than that.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for.  I've used 50 cal. ammo cans from the army surplus store, with foam rubber glued to all inner surfaces, cut to fit camera and lens.  They're easy to strap down to something and waterproof.  (Rafted the Colorado with one.) 20078-DEFAULT-l.jpg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JRinPDX said:

Not sure if this is what you're looking for.  I've used 50 cal. ammo cans from the army surplus store, with foam rubber glued to all inner surfaces, cut to fit camera and lens.  They're easy to strap down to something and waterproof.  (Rafted the Colorado with one.) 20078-DEFAULT-l.jpg

They look supercool too.

I've bought 2 boxes from Lazada... about 1,500 THB each. Same boxes,but different branding. Been working fine. I had a free repair on one of them after 2 years. Hey do come with warranty. It's just the little circuit with the knob inside, which they replaced. If you have to pay for the repair it's probably not a whole lot.