Key witness in fatal hit and run by Red Bull ‘Boss’ killed in motorbike accident

snoop1130

1 minute ago, DrTuner said:

I think there was somebody riding pillion. Grainy video but looks like it. So he would've had time to aim. Money can buy good assassins.

your eyesight is considerably better than my own then.

so you don't see, in the zoomed in video, that the motosay seem to be HIT by something in the back...

there are 2 people on the floor, one on the road, clearly and one after the motosay crashed to the divider

post 189 at 8 seconds in

Edited by Bender Rodriguez

Someone correct me if I am wrong, as I m sure someone here will lol, but I would imagine he would have signed the witness statements etc already so it is evidence still in the brats favour but as he is now dead he cannot be cross examined.  That seems very convenient.

Is it possible his bike was tampered with?  Or was he tampered with (a mickey finn)? resulting in the crash.  Just seems very odd that he is suddenly dropped on a straight and clear road.  Was this within Thong Lor jurisdiction by any chance.  But then again we have all seen odder things happen on the roads here.  I am sure the police will soon clarify everything.

19 hours ago, englishoak said:

Bike on the left in front of car shoots him, theres a clear muzzle flash then the target bike wobbles slightly  for a  few meters before a body falls off and dosnt move again ( possibly the pillion ? ) whilst the bike goes off into the central reservation... The only thing im not sure of is if there was another on the bike than went with it into the central reservation ( poss rider ).... Either way both bodies didnt move again which is unusual and there was definitely a muzzle flash from the bike on the left just before . The bike was doing approx 50kmh on a clear road in good weather at night with good lights. People dont just fall off bikes dead. If it was a hit that killed 2 it must have been a powerful gun and a good shot.

BTW the main witnesses name was released and made known to the public only a few days ago once the charges were dropped.

You are Hilarious. I agree people don't just fall off bikes, dead but what you are claiming to be a muzzle flash is just a reflection off the side mirror,. You honestly think that someone on a bike with a hand gun moving in the opposite direction to another bike at least 20 metres away with both bikes travelling at 50kmh could even come close yo getting a shot on target? 

You guys have been watching too many movies. virtually impossible to get a shot on target, let alone for a single shot to be fatal. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Patts said:

You guys are f**king hilarious. It's a reflection from the side mirror, not a muzzle flash. You honestly think that someone on a bike with a hand gun moving in the opposite direction to another bike at least 20 metres away with both bikes travelling at 50+kmh could even come close to getting a shot on target? ????????

You guys have been watching too many movies. virtually impossible to get a shot on target, let alone for a single shot to be fatal. 

https://www.phrases.org.uk/famous-last-words/john-sedgwick.html

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, bunnydrops said:

LOL. 

A man standing still, being shot by a stationary sniper is a completely different to two vehicles, moving at speed in opposite directions with the shooter trying to control a motorbike and only using a hand gun. 

Being jabbed with poison before getting on the bike is probably more realistic LOL

Edited by Patts

28 minutes ago, Patts said:

You are Hilarious. I agree people don't just fall off bikes, dead but what you are claiming to be a muzzle flash is just a reflection off the side mirror,. You honestly think that someone on a bike with a hand gun moving in the opposite direction to another bike at least 20 metres away with both bikes travelling at 50kmh could even come close yo getting a shot on target? 

They couldve hired Van Diesel!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Patts said:

A man standing still, being shot by a stationary sniper is a completely different to two vehicles, moving at speed in opposite directions with the shooter trying to control a motorbike and only using a hand gun. 

No no, you're wrong, I've seen it many times in the Tom Cruise movies so it must be possible

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

Just seems very odd that he is suddenly dropped on a straight and clear road.  Was this within Thong Lor jurisdiction by any chance. 

Yes they moved Thong Lor to Chiangmai for this occasion.

Ever considered reading the OP before throwing some conspiracy theories?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Susco said:

conspiracy theories are fun though! 

Hey , here's a thought, he could, maybe have asked for more money once the massive sensitivity of the whole case became apparent. Especially as there are tenuous links to The Watchman.

"Giz more cash or I dine in hiso restaurants and start talking to much!!"

Murky waters indeed. For starters he was a defence witness. Add to that it's the prosecutors who dropped the charges. So as far as foul play goes who would want him dead. One key defence witness left. If he dies then where to point the finger.

2 hours ago, n00dle said:

given that the police lost one of their own to Boss, and this was a witness exonerating the young bull, allowing him to walk with impunity, Im not certain that i, personally,  would seek police protection.

Oh yea that's what I meant to say I wouldn't be seeking Police Protection but not because he killed a cop that wouldn't matter when large amounts of cash are involved.

1 hour ago, Patts said:

You are hilarious excuse me I don't use the F word lol anyway Shot Gun would have DONE IT no need to aim much probably take them both out as well.

Still Post-mortem should clear that up.
Or maybe even a rubber shot.

Edited by DirtyHarry55
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DirtyHarry55 said:

You are hilarious excuse me I don't use the F word lol anyway Shot Gun would have DONE IT no need to aim much probably take them both out as well.

Still Post-mortem should clear that up.

A Buck shot round could potentially hit the target and be lethal but doing so why riding a motorbike, aiming and firing a shotgun that has a huge recoil, I don't think it's possible especially not one handed 

5 minutes ago, Patts said:

A Buck shot round could potentially hit the target and be lethal but doing so why riding a motorbike, aiming and firing a shotgun that has a huge recoil, I don't think it's possible especially not one handed 

Used a shotgun myself first time out I hit a Pheasant mid flight going pretty fast as well no prob yea some recoil but manageable.
It could also have been rubber shot used to knock him off the bike.

Edited by DirtyHarry55

23 hours ago, Crossy said:

Nope. He's off the bike well before the riderless machine hits the central reservation.

No idea whatever why he came off from the video. Something "illuminated" drops to the ground before he comes off.

Odd.

EDIT Hmmm, looking at the bigger image on YouTube are there TWO bikes and a coming together?

Looks like he was hit fom behind .

8 minutes ago, Huckenfell said:

Looks like he was hit fom behind .

Later reports suggest that our witness friend did the hitting from behind.

But from the CCTV it's not possible to tell who was whom.

23 hours ago, Crossy said:

Nope. He's off the bike well before the riderless machine hits the central reservation.

No idea whatever why he came off from the video. Something "illuminated" drops to the ground before he comes off.

Odd.

EDIT Hmmm, looking at the bigger image on YouTube are there TWO bikes and a coming together?

Is this the sequel to the Red Bull saga?

23 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

I can't see that. I think it's the bike in the central reservation only, and body on the right...

image.png.828de8ff036c83af7b17b97c99257212.png

NO look at the beginning, he stayed with his bike all the way to the central resrvation, but it looked as though h was hit from behind  at the position of the other bike. When another m/c person approached on the right, he stayed with the bike on the road as though there was another person laying there, but did not approach the one on the left.

2 hours ago, Susco said:

Yeah you are correct but I did read the OP and realised it occurred in CM.  It was meant as a sarcastic hint to another question but obviously I didnt do a good enough job of it.  I only think of one thing  when someone mentions Thong Lor but must be just me.