Key witness in fatal hit and run by Red Bull ‘Boss’ killed in motorbike accident

snoop1130

Seeing reports that all of the illegal drugs, including Cocaine, in Boss's system (tested after the "accident"), were a result of a dental appointment.

Evidently having consumed alcohol as well caused these chemicals to be released into his system.

Covering all the bases.

• Like 1

I just watched the video and didn’t see anything at all. Have they changed the video clip since you guys saw a motorbike accident or is it just too early for me to be watching as, like I say, I didn’t see any accident shown in the clip.

This could be a number of things, heart attack, aneurysm or an embolism for example. As far as the illumination thing goes, it’s probably a light reflection of either the visor or maybe one of the side mirrors, a lot of Thais have them folded inwards with the mirror side facing forward. 

And as others have pointed out already, he came off the bike well before the bike collided with the median. I didn’t see a second bike. The road is free in that part of the road until he comes off the bike.

Edited by pacovl46
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ukrules said:

Just before the 'flash'

image.png.960d1083044193ef6acd7f18fad35e6e.png

During the 'flash' :

image.png.507de6e95e945b1cf827700bbf9df3aa.png

The flash is there for a fraction of a second.

Well, I completely disagree with this 'muzzle flash' theory from the motorcycle in the apposing lane. That flash is nothing more than the momentary reflection of the streetlight in the rear view mirror as the bike passes under it.

There were, IMO definitely 2 persons on the motorcycle which crashed. The pillion passenger falls off and destabilizes the bike in doing so. Maybe he grabbed at the rider in an attempt to save himself.

It only takes one second for the bike to career across the road into the median and at 19 seconds the rider is clearly visible as the bike rears up. Strange that the report only mentions one person, but he was, of course, a person of particular interest.

• Like 2

The 'riderless' bike actually has something/somebody rise up as it hits the traffic island. Im thinking its a pillion . Also , something resembling a phone bounced on the road as the bike drops.

It certainly doesnt appear to be  a fatal speed involved , but probably no helmets , then any small blow can be fatal...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Falcon said:

I just watched the video and didn’t see anything at all. Have they changed the video clip since you guys saw a motorbike accident or is it just too early for me to be watching as, like I say, I didn’t see any accident shown in the clip.

The accident happens on the right hand lane from your point of view and about in the upper right corner of the picture.

Edited by pacovl46

13 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

It looks to me that he hit a bike that was lying in the road in the left lane. There are two bikes?

29 minutes ago, rtco said:

Should have gone to Specsavers

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Jaruchart Madthong, 40, died in hospital after his motorbike collided with another bike on Huai Kaew Road in the northern city at 1.40am on Thursday (July 30).

Police arrived at the scene to find Jaruchart and the other rider injured. Both were dispatched to hospital but Jaruchart succumbed to his injuries.

12 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

Well, I completely disagree with this 'muzzle flash' theory from the motorcycle in the apposing lane. That flash is nothing more than the momentary reflection of the streetlight in the rear view mirror as the bike passes under it.

There were, IMO definitely 2 persons on the motorcycle which crashed. The pillion passenger falls off and destabilizes the bike in doing so. Maybe he grabbed at the rider in an attempt to save himself.

It only takes one second for the bike to career across the road into the median and at 19 seconds the rider is clearly visible as the bike rears up. Strange that the report only mentions one person, but he was, of course, a person of particular interest.

Yeah. If you watch the clip on YouTube in 0.25x speed you’ll see the “flash” going down way before the guy even comes into the picture. According to another news article posted on page 6 of this thread, if I’m not mistaken, says that he collided with another bike. In that case the median theory is correct. He hit the other bike from behind, that guy went down immediately, while the other guy then lost control of his bike, hit the median and then crashed himself. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LennyW said:

He rear ended another unlit bike at 1.40 am in the morning......<deleted> happens!! 

Both bikes had headlights on but the other bike probably had no rear light - wonder if he will get it fixed if he gets out of hospital alive or save that 50 Baht for petrol.

2 minutes ago, zaZa9 said:

Hitting a moving target  at around 30m whilst moving yourself , AND not with a rifle/shotgun , and on a motorbike , would require one extremely talented hit man !

Total fantasy to think that is possible, you forgot to say it was at night as well so how would he even know who he was shooting at?  Apart from that you can see in the video that two bikes were involved anyway. Looks like englishoak has seen too many James Bond films.

• Like 1

What are we watching?

Ten seconds into the video sure there are glares but you start to see two sets of highlights on the right lane. For nearly two seconds before (12) you can see some separation there is now a bike in front with another coming from behind the second bike runs into the first never slowing down (no red reflection of braking) knocks the first bike to the ground.

After contact the second bike looks to be trying to keep the bike upright in control but one could notice all of a sudden a surge in speed this is normally associated with the driver in panic thinking they are braking? Out of control with the surge sends him to the middle island which is raised once the front tire made contact with the raised red/white markings raised concrete.

I've seen worse accidents than this and guys get up as if nothing happened. The way the second bike came to make contact with the first maybe he was drunk, on the phone, or just celebrating his new found wealth from the "Boss"  who really knows " This is Thailand "???????? In the end I can only wish that the "Boss" will meet this type of death on the road?

Edited by thailand49
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

Very strange illumination just before he falls off...

...could be water/oil on the road, as the bikes headlight is suddenly reflected as it approaches, then the bike goes from under him.

2 minutes ago, tandor said:

...could be water/oil on the road, as the bikes headlight is suddenly reflected as it approaches, then the bike goes from under him.

Or the two bikes coming together.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

What are we watching?

Ten seconds into the video sure there are glares but you start to see two sets of highlights on the right lane. For nearly two seconds before (12) you can see some separation there is now a bike in front with another coming from behind the second bike runs into the first never slowing down (no red reflection of braking) knocks the first bike to the ground.

After contact the second bike looks to be trying to keep the bike upright in control but one could notice all of a sudden a surge in speed this is normally associated with the driver in panic thinking they are braking? Out of control with the surge sends him to the middle island which is raised once the front tire made contact with the raised red/white markings raised concrete.

I've seen worse accidents than this and guys get up as if nothing happened. The way the second bike came to make contact with the first maybe he was drunk, on the phone, or just celebrating his new found wealth from the "Boss"  who really knows " This is Thailand "???????? In the end I can only wish that the "Boss" will meet this type of death on the road?

That's how I see it, except for the "surge" - that was just the sudden change of direction rather than change in speed.

• Like 2

One could summarize all sorts of conspiracy theories, dead men don't talk etc. ... however, if 'he' was paid off, and we'd imagine it would be a large sum, how come he is still riding a motor bike and not driving a car ? Too many coincidences if you ask me ... even having the accident in relatively clear view of a security camera .... I presume they don't have them every 100m's along the road do they ? Only at junctions and alike ?

15 hours ago, Crossy said:

Nope. He's off the bike well before the riderless machine hits the central reservation.

No idea whatever why he came off from the video. Something "illuminated" drops to the ground before he comes off.

Odd.

EDIT Hmmm, looking at the bigger image on YouTube are there TWO bikes and a coming together?

YES...he was off his bike BEFORE it hit the barrier...he fell off it very suddenly?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Crossy said:

Changed my mind, not a second bike, the illuminated "thing" that falls could be reflection from his helmet/visor.

So why did he come off? And why was such a relatively "mild" accident fatal? I've come off like that in the past (failed chain, jammed rear wheel) and walked away with just a bruised pride.

Conspiracy Warning - Trip wire?

Conspiracy Warning - Baseball bat?
the way the motorbike continues relatively straight would indicate that there was not a major lateral force involved.
the man could have fallen off backward, not paying attention while calling someone on the phone urgently ?
many reasons why someone could fall off, fell asleep, low hanging tree branch, scary ghost, whatever.

Having said that to me it seems there are two bikes, see below.

Sad that this man died in an as yet unclear event, in any case from the clip it is clear that it was not the collision with the middle partition that caused the lethal injury.
However it is interesting that he should die after remembering something that happened 8 or 9 years ago, than the decisions made based on his statement are cause for an uproar, and someone in power indicates that the course of events should be investigated. (Kudos for the initiative, but would have been better to do it first, without warning the other side.)
In conspiracy theory that would give raise to the speculation that the man did not truthfully remember the events eight years ago, had become a risk for whomsoever and was met by an unfortunate accident.

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 08.31.45.png

Edited by KKr
correcting spellsjekker

2 minutes ago, British Bulldog said:

One could summarize all sorts of conspiracy theories, dead men don't talk etc. ... however, if 'he' was paid off, and we'd imagine it would be a large sum, how come he is still riding a motor bike and not driving a car ? Too many coincidences if you ask me ... even having the accident in relatively clear view of a security camera .... I presume they don't have them every 100m's along the road do they ? Only at junctions and alike ?

Don't know how he would get paid (if he was getting paid) but I would expect he would not make any sudden changes to his lifestyle until it would not be noticed. As he rear ended the other bike, possibly because he was on his mobile (maybe that's what ended up in the middle of the road near him) it doesn't look like foul play to me.

• Like 1