Key witness in fatal hit and run by Red Bull ‘Boss’ killed in motorbike accident

snoop1130

Several folks here have the right answer already. We used to live right near that intersection and the flash from the bike on the left is just the reflection of the street lights hitting the right angle on the rear-view mirror that half of Thailand 'removes', to make the bike look 'cool'. Had the 'flash in the mirror thing' happen to me many times in the past at the same location. Does startle you the first time. I recall they even changed the street lights to yellow ones at one time there, to cut out the 'flash' as others had been startled. I think being at 0200 this is more likely "Brahms and Liszt and no helmet" and one of the bods simply passed out and fell off. It doesn't take much to be fatal, as I posted previously I came out of school one day to go home, only to see a 16y.o. dead from the school with just his head popped like a watermelon on the main road. Helmet in the basket - brand new Honda Dream, almost undamaged. The co-incidence of just who the chap was is a whole different matter. 

• Like 1

There are now 3 enquiries being set up looking into the Red Bull case. The main thrust of those enquiries will be the new evidence about the speed of the Porche. Obviously the dead guy can't be cross examined so the new evidence is now down to one guy. I would be nervous if I was him.

14 hours ago, thequietman said:

“Looking at the CCTV footage, it’s an accident,” Police spokesman Col. Krissana Pattanacharoen said Thursday. “But the autopsy is ongoing and investigators will continue to investigate. We aren’t ruling anything out yet.”

and .......

Jaruchat’s body has been retrieved by his family for his funeral in Chiang Rai. 

So, how yeh gonna do an autopsy, if the body is already gone, huh?

Exactly and if there's no Autopsy how do we know he wasn't killed by a blow to the head and this footage used to cover it up.
Wouldn't CCTV footage normally have date and time printed on it?

Edited by DirtyHarry55

18 hours ago, rvaviator said:

Can it be karma after all?

The second guy ... I wonder if he will sleep well after this ....

he'll sleep for a long time when they find him, like the first one.

Dead witnesses remain quiet.

18 hours ago, Crossy said:

Is he still with the bike on the left? Second bike on the right?

Yes, if looked at the beginning of the sequence with the motorbikes coming far away there are two headlights, getting close to each other, or just behind each other, distance can make distance separation difficult to judge, and finally it seems like they collide of an unknown reason...????

What I see is a man falling off of a bike like a sack of potatoes.

He hit no obstacle while on the bike, or after he fell off, only road. 

On a clear, dry road, with no other vehicle involved, and at a speed that most people would have walked away from with only bruises.

I use a bike and I can't actually think HOW he could fall off like that without a sudden loss of consciousness and/or complete motor control.  

I hope that someone without a vested interest checks over the body.  Heart attack, stroke or bullet IMO.

22 minutes ago, Aussiepeter said:

Several folks here have the right answer already. We used to live right near that intersection and the flash from the bike on the left is just the reflection of the street lights hitting the right angle on the rear-view mirror that half of Thailand 'removes', to make the bike look 'cool'. Had the 'flash in the mirror thing' happen to me many times in the past at the same location. Does startle you the first time. I recall they even changed the street lights to yellow ones at one time there, to cut out the 'flash' as others had been startled. I think being at 0200 this is more likely "Brahms and Liszt and no helmet" and one of the bods simply passed out and fell off. It doesn't take much to be fatal, as I posted previously I came out of school one day to go home, only to see a 16y.o. dead from the school with just his head popped like a watermelon on the main road. Helmet in the basket - brand new Honda Dream, almost undamaged. The co-incidence of just who the chap was is a whole different matter. 

Considering the high angle of the Camera to the bike Mirror the Flash was more likely a reflection from the car behind.
Saying that it have been a shot from a gun although there was only 1 flash so good shot.

Also what's on the Billboards is that same now?

มุม - Copy.jpg

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Dead men don't/can't recant their statements, or identify those who paid them to give false witness.

yes he had already used up his usefulness to the RBmafia

- and was now a Liabilty... a loose end  

a 'strong' jetblast of wind across the road, is as effective as being stabbed with a sliver of ice

- the evidence disappears

18 hours ago, Anythingleft? said:

Nobody noticed the flash from the motorbike on the left as he is approaching the unfortunate "victim"?? 

Looks about 20-30 yards between them, then the guy drops off his bike. The flash from the left then mirrors the line across the road that the guy rolls from his seat.....

Straight road, doesn't appear to be going fast. Just falls off his bike and dies???? It is possible to die in seemingly minor accidents and survive really bad ones. The question is, what caused him to come off the bike??

2 minutes ago, lensta said:

Straight road, doesn't appear to be going fast. Just falls off his bike and dies???? It is possible to die in seemingly minor accidents and survive really bad ones. The question is, what caused him to come off the bike??

I am sure the toxicology report will be conclusive............................

18 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

It looks to me that he hit a bike that was lying in the road in the left lane. There are two bikes?

Yes that's what I think, definitely 2 bikes here and no body is going near the bike in the middle of the road. Maybe if one drank to much one day one would be a liability, or maybe one might have been stuped and stupid and never was going to be trusted, better sooner than later before the beans get spread all over the table.

My guess- suicide from guilty conscience or loose tongue sealed for good. 

Family envelope due here soon.

18 hours ago, Anythingleft? said:

Nobody noticed the flash from the motorbike on the left as he is approaching the unfortunate "victim"?? 

Looks about 20-30 yards between them, then the guy drops off his bike. The flash from the left then mirrors the line across the road that the guy rolls from his seat.....

well spotted. there is definitely a flash from the front of the passing bike, and no other mirror or similar flashes to the following bike. 

the whole thing is very unusual to say the least.

19 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Key witness in fatal hit and run by Red Bull ‘Boss’ killed in motorbike accident

Is this a coincidence That this witness Disappears? 

Maybe they should place the  Other Witness in Protective Custody. 

One Never knows what's going on here . Maybe an Accident or it could be a  Made Accident .   ????????

18 hours ago, englishoak said:

Bike on the left in front of car shoots him, theres a clear muzzle flash then the target bike wobbles slightly  for a  few meters before a body falls off and dosnt move again ( possibly the pillion ? ) whilst the bike goes off into the central reservation... The only thing im not sure of is if there was another on the bike than went with it into the central reservation ( poss rider ).... Either way both bodies didnt move again which is unusual and there was definitely a muzzle flash from the bike on the left just before . The bike was doing approx 50kmh on a clear road in good weather at night with good lights. People dont just fall off bikes dead. If it was a hit that killed 2 it must have been a powerful gun and a good shot.

BTW the main witnesses name was released and made known to the public only a few days ago once the charges were dropped.

a very good shooter to take someone out on a moving bike while driving a bike themselves. all i can say for certain is there was a flash.

18 hours ago, moe666 said:

There is a better viedo than this one, it shows the bike hitting the center medium and it falls on to the riders head then rolls off. I could not ever figure out the first sequence even with the better video, the light way to bright when every thing went haywire

well then, wouldnt this just be the ideal time to share a link?

8 minutes ago, n00dle said:

a very good shooter to take someone out on a moving bike while driving a bike themselves. all i can say for certain is there was a flash.

I think there was somebody riding pillion. Grainy video but looks like it. So he would've had time to aim. Money can buy good assassins.

Edited by DrTuner

17 hours ago, DirtyHarry55 said:

There were 2 bikes involved looks like the other guy hit his back wheel causing him to loose control the other guy already left the hospital and gone home.

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2020/07/30/cops-key-witness-in-boss-red-bull-case-dies-in-accident/

What's the chance of that happening on such a big road with little other traffic?
If I were the other witness I would be seeking protection from the police.

given that the police lost one of their own to Boss, and this was a witness exonerating the young bull, allowing him to walk with impunity, Im not certain that i, personally,  would seek police protection.

• Haha 1