CAAT launches public survey: ‘What will affect your decision to travel?’

snoop1130

CAAT launches public survey: ‘What will affect your decision to travel?’

1596094197_1-org.jpg

Google Translate offers a clear enough version of the survey launched by CAAT for English speakers to take part. Image: CAAT / Google Forms

PHUKET:-- The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT) has launched an online survey asking what factors would affect travellers’ decision to fly to Thailand, whether for business, a holiday or personal reasons.

The survey is titled “(For the general public survey): Questionnaire for survey of traveling by airlines affecting the situation of Covid-19”.

“The results of the questionnaire will be used for policy recommendations and measures for the recovery of tourism and the aviation industry,” the survey header explains.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/caat-launches-public-survey-what-will-affect-your-decision-to-travel-76834.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2020-07-30

PHUKET:-- The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT) has launched an online survey asking what factors would affect travellers’ decision to fly to Thailand, whether for business, a holiday or personal reasons.

Any one of the inevitable 22 steps in the 7 step to get there program ????

5 hours ago, steven100 said:

I would like a warm hug and fruit from the pilot as I enter the plane

I think if you and he are that close you and he should go down to the crew rest room and get into it with your bananas.....you fruity little demons! 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Fill out the form and post it in the usual fashion.

5-59665_toilet-paper-toilet-paper-roll-clip-art.png

Wow...Thanks... This too much information at once but...wait...you did not answer my question at all

Hum...I guess you were too excited to post this commented image that you could not wait for it to have something to do with the question.

Anyway, as long as you had fun  ????

2 minutes ago, alyx said:

Wow...Thanks... This too much information at once but...wait...you did not answer my question at all

Hum...I guess you were too excited to post this commented image that you could not wait for it to have something to do with the question.

Anyway, as long as you had fun  ????

I did... ????