Jump to content

Not 'Thigh-land': Thais amused at Trump's slip


Recommended Posts

On 8/7/2020 at 9:00 PM, YetAnother said:

multiple sides to this: yes he is an idiot, yes he used a mildly sexual descriptor , which is what most of the west thinks of thailand

i called someone idiot here and I was blocked on this website, please mods do your job, block this fellow member as well, he called a president idiot, or now it became allowed to call anyone anytime idiot? 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Slight miss pronunciation , quickly corrected , quite funny really , no doubt the Anti Trumpers will make a big issue out of it 

I dunno!  He's not far off with his comment. 🙂

Not nice to poke fun at idiots!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, A512 said:

i called someone idiot here and I was blocked on this website, please mods do your job, block this fellow member as well, he called a president idiot, or now it became allowed to call anyone anytime idiot? 

Some exceptions should be made for the ones around the world with a real brain damage. The leader of the free world.... what a clown.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, transam said:

Well there ya go......How can anyone blame Trump if the system is as daft.....😋

We can blame the Fat Boy for the amount of deaths in US though due to the Fat Boys slow response to the virus,

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aussie Col said:

We can blame the Fat Boy for the amount of deaths in US though due to the Fat Boys slow response to the virus,

I am not from the USA, but if Trump farts you will all blame him for something.

Strange how USA folk are never blamed for not using their loaf during a pandemic, strange that, just blame someone else for lack of forethought during their daily routine......

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Aussie Col said:

We can blame the Fat Boy for the amount of deaths in US though due to the Fat Boys slow response to the virus,

The people who ignore Government advice about safety precautions are to blame .

Gotta laugh, people go out protesting against Trump and then blame him when they catch the virus 

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, be it as it is, the First Prize is still held by nobody else but former Thai Prime Minister Banharn Silpa-archa - and will be very difficult to beat. 

His Excellency took the biscuit by welcoming Queen Elizabeth II - during her state visit to Thailand - back in 1996 - as "Queen Elizabeth Taylor". 

Your call - challenges to that one are welcome 😉 
 

Thailand_Obit_Banharn_Silpa-archa-63e42.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, transam said:

I am not from the USA, but if Trump farts you will all blame him for something.

Strange how USA folk are never blamed for not using their loaf during a pandemic, strange that, just blame someone else for lack of forethought during their daily routine......

He is probably the best ever president for this fact, he is under constant abuse by bad losers who claim higher intelligence than the majority who voted him in. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sydebolle said:

Well, be it as it is, the First Prize is still held by nobody else but former Thai Prime Minister Banharn Silpa-archa - and will be very difficult to beat. 

His Excellency took the biscuit by welcoming Queen Elizabeth II - during her state visit to Thailand - back in 1996 - as "Queen Elizabeth Taylor". 

Your call - challenges to that one are welcome 😉 
 

Thailand_Obit_Banharn_Silpa-archa-63e42.jpg

I'd say her husband wins the prize for opening his mouth and saying silly things

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Sujo said:

That would mean you have allies to do it. So how are the allies these days?

The elections might change that situation quickly, if Trump is gone. The people in EU have no real beef with the US folks, it's just that US has turned on a path towards authoritarianism and that the Euro folks are, deservedly after getting rid of their own commies, fascists and other assorted strongmen, extremely allergic to. Replace the demagogue with somebody who listens and she'll be alright.

 

And then laser focus on getting rid of the largest authoritarian bully, Xi. Now is a good chance as China floods, cut the export food supply to China and tell their farmers that either they pick up their pitchforks and march to Beijing for skewer-a-commie day, or go back to their beloved Mao famine times.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, bipper said:

 

FB_IMG_1593334874578.jpg

The Fat Boy certainly has a huge fear of Obama.

That's why he Tweets in the early hours of the morning

Fear is a terrible thing and it's fear that's keep Fat Boy tRump from sleeping well

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, GAZZPA said:

Why? Because USA doesn't like them? It's definetley not doable,, in fact it's impossible.. So Mexico has a strong relationship with China, lots of investment in Mexico from Chinese companies because its a route to North American market plus the growing South American market. What is the US going to do embargo any county that has Chinese investment or Chinese parts? its ridiculous to even talk about this.

 

China has the USA by the plums and there is nothing that can change that until the USA can make its own stuff again..

 

 

 

Why? Because I’m talking big picture, ergo global! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2020 at 10:00 AM, YetAnother said:

multiple sides to this: yes he is an idiot, yes he used a mildly sexual descriptor , which is what most of the west thinks of thailand

An idiot? So I guess Obama was a genius for saying "Marine Corpse" instead of "Marine Corps"?  Or maybe calling his "wife" (lol) Michael?  That was just a slip though since at home he just calls "her" Mike.

Link to post
Share on other sites

But it is only a Freudian slip, it is "thigh-land", and quite delightfully so too with these lovely mini-short wearing leggy girls on the backs of scooters in their thousands to titillate us poor men.

 

Long may it last!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gandtee said:

I would suggest the poster who called POTUS an idiot wasn't blocked because there is evidence to show it's factual and not fake news.😄

Yes, and also presidents are public figures, so whether they're idiots or not, it's a fair expression of opinion either way. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Neeranam said:

He is probably the best ever president for this fact, he is under constant abuse by bad losers who claim higher intelligence than the majority who voted him in. 

The majority did not vote him in.,...he won the electoral college...he absolutely did not win a majority of the vote by any circumstance

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, A512 said:

Do I have your permission to call you an idiot? 

It's no skin off my nose. Sticks and stones and all that. But I'm not the leader of the so called greatest country in the world.😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gandtee said:

It's no skin off my nose. Sticks and stones and all that. But I'm not the leader of the so called greatest country in the world.😁

lovely like a little bird. 🤩

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Neeranam said:

He is probably the best ever president for this fact, he is under constant abuse by bad losers who claim higher intelligence than the majority who voted him in. 

How many times has his business's gone bust?

Where was the Fat Boy tRump when young Americans were being killed in Vietnam?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2020 at 4:26 PM, ThreeEyedRaven said:

Possibly just a Freudian slip, where the mouth comes out with what the brain is really thinking of.

I had it once, ordering a ticket at the train station to Tooting, and the girl had a lovely pair of knockers and I asked for a ticket to Titting.

Told my mate about about it who told me he had had one that morning too. Meant to say to the wife at breakfast, "please can you pass the milk."

Actually came out with, "You miserable <deleted> shrew! You have ruined my entire life!" :cheesy:

In his case the brain and mouth aren't connected at all.

Besides you actually need a brain too, which is doubtful in this case.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...