Not 'Thigh-land': Thais amused at Trump's slip

snoop1130

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

He's created more unemployment than any president in history. If he had handled the pandemic competently that damage could have been greatly reduced. 

That is China fault . But your lot can’t upset your masters

Edited by Foghorn
  • Like 1

I keep reading comments that Trump is an idiot. Hummmmmm

Presidents I Q

www.viralsharebee.com/politic

Melania Trump 130 – majored in engineering from Univ. Ljubljana, speaks Eng, Sloenia, French, Serbian, German and Italian.

Obama – 141

Bil Clinton – 148

Donald Trump – 156, confirmed IQ 156 from Warton School of Business at the Univ. of Penn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, GAZZPA said:

I find this quite amusing really. Trump thinks he is getting one over China not really understanding that mass investment in manufacturing in SE Asia countries such as Vietnam and Thighland are often paid for with Chinese money. China has been getting much more expensive as a manufacturing nation for years and the Chinese are investing very heavily in other countries.. The only TV factory I know of in the US (Element TV's in South Carolina) is funded by Tsinhua University, a huge state owned company in China, right on Trumps own doorstep and trading very heavily with Wallmart, indeed I believe the investment to put the factory in South Carolina was after an agreement with the CEO of Wallmart as he asked for assistance in providing employment there as it was where his roots were. It is going to be decades before we can all stop relying truthfully on China as the worlds factory. China are tomorrows global leading economy, some would argue they already are. USA has had it's time as many nations before them, China now, India one day and in the future African Nations or South America. Sorry Donald.

McMillion is the CEO of Wal Mart, born in Tennessee, lived in Arkansas all his life, Attended Arkansas University. So, unsure where you get his roots in SC.

As for the factory I think they employee around 127 people? When you say the Chinese people you actually mean the CCP, it’s a communist country that’s falling apart.

You get paid much by the CCP to write propaganda for the Chicons?  

Not worth my time even trying to explain the rest of your drivel. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Slight miss pronunciation , quickly corrected , quite funny really , no doubt the Anti Trumpers will make a big issue out of it 

Not so far, but you can keep on top of that. Maybe give us a count later this evening.

3 hours ago, GAZZPA said:

Is that sarcasm? Surely it is, right? he is declaring economic war with country that makes all your stuff. Despite what he thinks he cant buy it anywhere else like Thighland and Vietnam because the products made there are either Chinese or the components/ materials are. The Chinese are way smarter. I might not like everything they do but they are going to teach Trump a thing or two at the expense of the American economy. In short the man is a complete idiot and the Chinese are laughing.

Well if they are so smart why are they run by a bunch of communist thugs.

Why do all the rich communist thugs keep trying to send their kids to the US for an education?

Like I said, you get paid much by the CCP?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, oobar said:

Yep.  I'm an American, and I am extremely embarrassed, though mainly by the massive and pathetically low cognitive abilities of those who voted him into office and continue to support him.  I had mistakenly assumed morons were a much smaller proportion of the populace. 

No, theirs way more morons then you think. Just look at Portland and Seattle. Talk about voting in morons.

3 hours ago, GAZZPA said:

He has gone toe to toe with China,,, thats like Forest Gump taking on Steven Hawking in a pub quiz.... I feel for the American people, they already have small town life disappearing, places like Detroit where you can buy a 4 bedroom detached house for a handful of jelly beans.. I dread to think what the country will look like in 10 years when Amazon cant fill their warehouses, malls are closed and Walmart cant get its shipments into the country.. I am a buyer by trade, over 20 years and I have a lot of project work coming up assisting companies with alternative sourcing due to the fear of Chinese trading. So, I suppose i should thank Donald really for creating an income for me... It will all be Chinese products from Thailand though,,,, ????

Sure, you are and I have a heart translate to do later today, just as soon as I get off TV.

Detroit has been run by extreme liberals for over 50 years, like all the Schiff holes in the US. So that speaks for its self.

As for Amazon, we should all take your advice and sell all our stock today. Because it is going down the tube, so think you for those words of wisdom from the CCP. Even though he just became one of three people to hit the 100 and over billion mark. Food for thought, all three are in the US. Do you have any more financial advice for us today, PLEASE?

I can order from Amazon and it will be at my door the next day, two at the most. I use to order <deleted> from China, not any more, it might be here in two months if at all.

Speaking of Forest Gump (stupid is as stupid does) that definitely applies to some posters on here and their Chinese Daddy. Come on, say it, WHOS your DADDY!

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

He has problems with the name of his wife. We shouldn't have too high expectations with him.

Well if I was married to that beauty I would probably fined myself speechless sometime to. All I could say would be Da--, I am one lucky man!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Given what Thighland is famous in particular something that doesn't officially exist then maybe the President isn't too far of the mark .. 

Simple enough.  Trump is just an imbecile and an embarrassment.  But still all the apologists for him rise to it.  

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, mickymouse1 said:

I have always heard the office boys in London saying we will go 2 BANG-KOK in Thigh-land. Why the thai are bemused as this is known since late 70s 

Yeah right - all those dirty wife beater khaki short sandal and sock wearing fat, unshaven drunken slobs leching over bar girls and speaking with poncy cockney accents are really London Office boys!

????

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

No! 

The virus probably originated in China. 

But the tragically poor response to the pandemic in the USA is mostly on the president. 

Get real. 

Really, so those nutters walking round with guns cos they don't want to toe the line are Trumps fault, the grossly obese are Trumps fault....?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

No , so those nutters walking round with guns cos they don't want to toe the line are Trumps fault, the grossly obese are Trumps fault....?

Were you even paying attention? 

Did you miss his liberate Michigan type tweets which were designed to encourage those crazies? 

Obesity no he isn't to blame but a decent president would have been even more protective of such a vulnerable population. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, transam said:

Really, so those nutters walking round with guns cos they don't want to toe the line are Trumps fault, the grossly obese are Trumps fault....?

Of course, its Trumps fault. Every subject on here sooner or later Trump comes up. The game is to count how many posts before it happens.

Someone’s goat can get molested in Kenya or run over by a cart, sooner or later it will be trumps fault somehow.  Now it reaches the point you just laugh at them. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Were you even paying attention? 

Did you miss his liberate Michigan type tweets which were designed to encourage those crazies? 

Obesity no he isn't to blame but a decent president would have been even more protective of such a vulnerable population. 

Laugh of the day.....????.....

Looks like you want a Messiah to do the job....????