Thai PM says economic crisis will not go away quickly amid pandemic

webfact

On 8/14/2020 at 7:14 AM, ThailandRyan said:

Only thing you left out was the buying of the Submarines, the APC's, and numerous other pork barrel schemes that did not help the country. 

Not forgetting the private plane  they just bought

• Like 1

What people are missing here is governments need to slowly let people realize these things.  We've all been following the events of COVID and the total, unprecedented destruction of tourism earth wide.  When this all rolled out they couldn't tell it like it is.  If you pay close attention, whatever country you are in, they did the same thing to some degree.  

Now they are slowly preparing Thai citizens for the realization that there will be no tourism now, or in the foreseeable future.  And you have to have a heart.  These people are going to suffer horribly, in fact, tourism in general earth wide will be, by and large, an afterthought after all is said and done.

To get this inoculation that we need will be probably another year, then we need at least six billion doses.  Think about the logistics, think about the processing and manufacture that will have to take place and how countries will have to co-operate to get this done.  

I estimate another three years of no tourism.  This has only just begun.  

I'm starting to sound like one of those prison planet people.  

I'll interject some optimism into this.  Maybe the virus will go away too.  

Let's hope for the best and pray to whatever bloody thing you believe in that I"m dead wrong.  I'll dance for joy if I am.  

2 minutes ago, Blumpie said:

To get this inoculation that we need will be probably another year, then we need at least six billion doses.  Think about the logistics, think about the processing and manufacture that will have to take place and how countries will have to co-operate to get this done.

Flu vaccine is allegedly 50% efficient.

If the COVID vaccine was the same, they'd still want to keep all the lockdowns/restrictions in place, even after everyone was vaccinated.

Edited by BritManToo

41 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Flu vaccine is allegedly 50% efficient.

If the COVID vaccine was the same, they'd still want to keep all the lockdowns/restrictions in place, even after everyone was vaccinated.

I see this all the time on the forum and it always blows my mind.  A simple google search dispels the garbage going around this forum about the coronavirus having an inoculation that will kill it all as it doesn't mutate like the flu virus.

may I ask if you all read prison planet dot com too much and don't fact check?  Or does bile like this just get gobbled down with no critical thinking skills from anyone?  

I really suggest if you are going to make these kinds of statements, you should have some scientific proof and facts from reliable sources available.  Preferably not from the Mirror in May 2020 either but real scientific proof.

Every virologist out there thinks that this will work but I believe some guy on a forum?  

24 minutes ago, Blumpie said:

I see this all the time on the forum and it always blows my mind.  A simple google search dispels the garbage going around this forum about the coronavirus having an inoculation that will kill it all as it doesn't mutate like the flu virus.

may I ask if you all read prison planet dot com too much and don't fact check?  Or does bile like this just get gobbled down with no critical thinking skills from anyone?  

I really suggest if you are going to make these kinds of statements, you should have some scientific proof and facts from reliable sources available.  Preferably not from the Mirror in May 2020 either but real scientific proof.

Every virologist out there thinks that this will work but I believe some guy on a forum?  

Your reply doesn't seem to relate to my post.

I'm gonna put you on ignore as there is no point discussing anything with someone who appears to lack basic comprehension skills.