The ol: "I wait you darling"...but how long to keep it up?

pookondee

28 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Pretty stupid paying a woman in Thailand to pretend she's in a relationship with you. 

That being said I love the way you wrote tw$t using Thai script. I've never thought of it and will use it in the future. 

The past 4 years didnt seem pretend.

Every year, average three months travelling Thailand and 3 months staying in Isaan village.

Glad you got some novelty value out of the thread anyway.

BTW You can substitute ห for H, it kind of makes sense.

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

Why do some people feel obligated to share this kind of guff? Someone else trying to get advice from entirely the wrong people (TVF members)  on entirely the wrong forum.  OP, grow a pair and make your own mind up.   

As I write this you (Pilotman) are the first follower of this thread. 

Can the op tell us how much is “chump change” in this instance and I agree many now face the same issue.

How about the family, are you the sole provider?

Edited by twocatsmac
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And then there are others who talk about god for months and others who start the hundreds thread about visas and 90days, and and and.

The wonderful thing with this internet thing is that we can all chose what we want to read, where we want to participate and what we ignore. Cheers. 

indeed so, so if we read something that gets on our nerves, it's our own fault;  that sounds about right to me . 

• Like 1

Why send money to someone you know is basically fooling you. Thai ladies know all the tricks to milking you empty.
You are the gateway to the white world.
Thai girls give a <deleted> about you. You are the first step to a better life.

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, twocatsmac said:

As I write this you (Pilotman) are the first follower of this thread. 

Can the op tell us how much is “chump change” in this instance and I agree many now face the same issue.

How about the family, are you the sole provider?

I was trying to avoid mentioning a figure or that would likely start a piรรing match we all see on here.

What i will say is: from what i read here in past, guys seem to accept that 10k per month is a norm.

maybe some even above that.

In this case it wasnt even asked for.

She has 1 kid, who, at the time, was having a birthday and there was "back to school" stuff also being bought.

So i sent it as a "one off", but seeing how it was chump change to me, i kept the habit going.

I will say, it was below the figure i mentioned above though.

So i will be ready for all the cheap Charlie comments now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bangkokazy said:

Why send money to someone you know is basically fooling you. Thai ladies know all the tricks to milking you empty.
You are the gateway to the white world.
Thai girls give a <deleted> about you. You are the first step to a better life.

As a rule, i do agree with that theory and ive actually said the same kind of words myself.

so i am wary of that, which is why i aint one of those tool-heads sending 20,000 baht per month or more.

In my case i had been earning good (pre Covid anyway) and id say the amounts i sent werent even 5% of my monthly take.

But things are changing with the financials tho, which is why i ask the question.

As i said, one cant just keep throwing money in a bottomless pit if this is Corona BS is gonna be going on for years without any chance of getting into Thailand and of course the chances go up that your so called "tee-rack" will be out looking for other company.

Anyway, even when it only be chump change, it still adds up over time.

Edited by pookondee
  • Like 1

Her and her family got along just fine before you arrived, and will survive after you leave. Perhaps they can get a job? You shouldn't have to pay a lady to be your girlfriend.how long will she hang aroun? Until you stop paying her or until the next mug pays her more than u!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

Your locked out of Thailand with many others who are locked out from the WIVES and CHILDREN.

Everyone is having to make do, no matter how painful it is.

Can't tell if the lockout is the reason or you feel guilty about the money?

You have been together long enough the money shouldn't be an issue.

You either want to be with her or you don't?

If your money is more important than her, then end it.

You have been to Isaan, you see how poor people are, they don't have many opportunities to make money.

Sometimes in life, life gives you lemons.

Instead of being sour, make lemonade.

That is a fair and logical assessment.

Yes, ive seen how things were in Isaan even before Covid.

I cant reply with anything else here except to agree, so thanks for the input.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I have met some girls on the dating sites who claim their sugar daddy told them he might not be coming back for a long time, so he stopped sending money.  One girl told me she had 4 sponsors and now only two.

So, some guys are getting it I guess.

I have heard several of these the ones that are a bit "could be true I guess" are the reports from girls who one day call the guy in his home country and his alleged sister, brother, or some other person answers.  The girl asks to speak with their guy and they are told he died in a car accident, from cancer, brain hemorrhage, whatever reason they explain. If true God rest their sole but if not, seems pretty weak but an easy way out I guess.  A little risky though good luck if he plans to come back and happens to run into her.

About the girl calling the guys country:

It sounds more like a bargirl thing,

so maybe its a case of Kharma finally kicking in.

When it comes to foreign boyfriends, a lot of these girls have been telling and living the most horrible of lies for years and getting away with it.

Brothers who are actually husbands and sleeping in the spare room of house you bought, a prime example.

( thats if you believe that sort of thing ever really happened)

It might sound callous to some, but its only logical to me.

a few guys have learnt from the worst and devious of female liars,

so its only natural the BG types are gonna get a bit of their own medicine back at some stage.