Ex-Trump official says U.S. 'less secure' due to president's actions, endorses Biden

webfact

35 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

There will be a continuing barrage involving the release of details of bad/illegal behavior over the next 80 days.

I have no doubt that trumper's will be able to defend/deny/deflect every single one.

Dribs and drabs of financial dealings (taxes, loans, insurance) will be dropped.

Then the really juicy stuff: illegitimate off-spring (no, not eric), abortions paid for from "operating expenses and deducted", fiddling with teens, abuse of adderall.

There will be audio tapes, hopefully videotapes.

OMG! What does anything above have to do with this topic!  

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, simple1 said:

No, it is not 'one official's opinion', plenty of ex trump administration officials have spoken out against him. So far as I'm concerned trump administration, more accurately trump himself, doesn't have any credibility so far as his domestic policies and his international affairs pronouncements, completely untrustworthy. His appointees appear to have forgotten they are sworn to protect the Constitution, not a wannabe king.

There have also been quite a few books that are ripe with quotes filled with officials making similar statements about Trump. It shouldn't be so hard for people to accept. The problem is that the people who those books are targeted are the least likely people to read them. Similar to the statements from last night. They might draw in some independents but many in Trump's base are unlikely to ever hear them.

Edited by jcsmith

Three things that you can be assured of in life:
Death, Taxes, and that Reuters will never run an article that starts out like,
"Ex-Obama official says U.S. 'less secure' due to former vice-president's actions, endorses Trump."

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, CALSinCM said:

"Ex-Obama official says U.S. 'less secure' due to former vice-president's actions, endorses Trump."

Huh?

I'm sure there will be lots of "prominent" people who will come out and endorse Trump in the coming weeks... mostly being the various right-wing criminals that he has pardoned/commuted or gotten the Justice Department to whitewash during his time in office...

--Roger Stone

--Michael Flynn

--Joe Arpaio

--Scooter Libby

--Dinesh D'Souza

--and quite a few military members accused of murder/unlawful killings while on duty

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dap said:

Chief of Staff at Dept. of Homeland Security does lend itself to more credibility than yourself sir. Not just any old "(one) official's opinion".

Did you mean to say "acting chief of staff"?

6 hours ago, riclag said:

Obviously, we have many older Americans in Thailand. I am an older Australian living in Thailand. I admit   that Australia does not have a great record in regards to BLM . I like to think, however, that my ancestors, maintained a more tolerant feeling towards our original inhabitants.

I sense from some of your offerings, however, that maybe you personally or your ancestors, were proud to wear that crazy white costume . Your thoughts please. Have you never experienced a moment of remorse about your white supremacist,  racist views ? Please help us understand your mindset.

• Like 2

Yes, me again . Can any real ,and I repeat,real apologist for the incumbent imbecile, please explain to we mere mortals, what is the attraction in trump, for you .Please help the rest of the world to understand that you are so happy to support such a moron, Please help us try to understand your mindset.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, honcho said:

america will melt down to a "woke" and racist (against whites) <deleted> hole that the western worlds needs if trump loses,... yes he is an uncharasmatic <deleted>, but the alternative is scarey!!! vote trump like him or not!!!

How unusual, not - White grievance propaganda from a trump supporter

• Like 1

16 hours ago, riclag said:

Well it’s about America beeing less safe under trump lots and lots of damming stuff made public today on the manifort case with lots of connections between trump the russan government roger stone Wikileaks back channels ect hope they start a thread on it 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, CALSinCM said:

Well, there would be if they could find one. I asked the question earlier, and I'm now almost to the end of the thread and have yet to see a single response to my simple question. It's the same thing you're talking about, actually. Perhaps you missed it?

"Why is it that so many ex-Trump advisors and cabinet members turn against him and warn the public after having worked with him whereas none have against Obama?"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, gazza4 said:

Did you mean to say "acting chief of staff"?

My bad, it's difficult to tell anymore what with most of his staff just "acting" at their posts. At any rate. I have lost count of those who remain qualified to stand in their posts.

But, if he was indeed just "acting" chief of staff, I stand corrected.

Edited by Dap

On 8/19/2020 at 11:40 AM, mtls2005 said:

Another "disgruntled" employee, whom the president "doesn't know".

Turnover at 89%. Only the best.

Are there any "gruntled" employees?

There used to be.  Now it's time to Make America Gruntled Again!

Edited by ballpoint