Michelle Obama launches scathing attack on Trump's leadership, says Biden will end the chaos

webfact

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If you believe that about NZ I have a bridge for sale. Remember who was NZ PM at the time.

I said assume, as i didn't know NZ negotiating position on the original TCP, NZ has of course ratified TCP-11. To provide some insights you may wish to outline why NZ govt ratified TCP-11

Edited by simple1

11 minutes ago, simple1 said:

I said assume, as i didn't know NZ negotiating position on the original TCP, NZ has of course ratified TCP-11. To provide some insights you may wish to outline why NZ govt ratified TCP-11

To understand that one has to understand who was PM at the time. However the topic is not him so not going into that on here.

'Nuff said about TPP.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/18/2020 at 1:26 PM, RichardColeman said:

You can say what you like about Trump, love him, hate him, but this Meg seems a complete idiot saying a man with estimated $3.1 billion does not know how to run a business !

what a tool you are.  he is not even close to that.  havn't you seen the actual fact based investigations from public docs and tax and bank docs which show his actual worth?

probably not, sems you take whatever he says as the truth.  oh by the way, I am worth only  millon dollars and quite handsome and debonair.  Also ex-special forces , us army, and a PHD in foreign relations serving uner several administrations.

• Confused 1