Aussie PM says vaccine be mandatory.

Yinn

7 minutes ago, steven100 said:

and why should others be put at risk in the shopping centre or anywhere just because ' don't tell me what to do '   didn't want the jab.   ?

I wouldn't allow anyone into my restaurant, shopping centre or anywhere else for that matter if it puts my other customers who did accept the vaccine at risk.

I think you are overplaying how widespread this virus is, you really don't meet that many people who have had it.

Just now, tribalfusion001 said:

I think you are overplaying how widespread this virus is, you really don't meet that many people who have had it.

You only have to meet one though.

Thailand has so far dodged the proverbial bullet by a sniff.

Just now, tribalfusion001 said:

3 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

I know what you are saying,  however as mentioned it only takes one sick person and dozens can catch it.  

I can see some restaurants and other businesses not allowing entry to folks who didn't want the vaccine. 

A shop owner surely wouldn't want to risk his business just because of one irresponsible person.  

Just now, RJRS1301 said:

I have met one, 68 works in a care home and his wife works in a care home too. That is the only one I know and he is someone who sometimes I see in a pub. No underlying medical conditions and got over it in a couple of weeks, no lasting damage.

I didn't know anyone in Thailand with it and just one in the UK. It's pathetic the way this virus has stopped the world from doing it's business. In Europe they don't talk about deaths anymore just rising cases, hospital admissions are not going up and nor are the deaths. Thailand should just open up and try to save it's economy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tribalfusion001 said:

I have met one, 68 works in a care home and his wife works in a care home too. That is the only one I know and he is someone who sometimes I see in a pub. No underlying medical conditions and got over it in a couple of weeks, no lasting damage.

I didn't know anyone in Thailand with it and just one in the UK. It's pathetic the way this virus has stopped the world from doing it's business. In Europe they don't talk about deaths anymore just rising cases, hospital admissions are not going up and nor are the deaths. Thailand should just open up and try to save it's economy.

Can't do business if you're dead

Edited by RJRS1301

16 minutes ago, steven100 said:

and why should others be put at risk in the shopping centre or anywhere just because ' don't tell me what to do '   didn't want the jab.   ?

I wouldn't allow anyone into my restaurant, shopping centre or anywhere else for that matter if it puts my other customers who did accept the vaccine at risk.

If your other customers did take the vaccine how could they be at risk?

But of course the vaccine will only give 50% protection (60% tops), so this whole mass vaccination idea is total idiocy anyway.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Can't do business if you're dead

Stop the world, 784,000 sick people have died 6 months or so before they would have died anyway. You notice that under 50s rarely die from this even with underlying medical conditions.

Best you stay locked down and stay inside in case the virus gets you in the freezer section of the supermarket.

Edited by tribalfusion001
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

But now Mr Morrison has explained on 2GB that the vaccination won’t be compulsory, though it will be “encouraged”.

"encouraged" i.e no COVID insurance/medicare coverage, vaccination required when entering Oz, etc. Fair enough, it gives people a choice. And I travelled at times when Yellow fever, Cholera, TB where required in most countries. 

Edited by Boomer6969
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

784,000 sick people have died 6 months or so before they would have died anyway.

Excellent, tribal! Commendable loonacy. I, the Supreme Leader of All Loons, hereby appoint you a Loon Corporal. You shall be in command of a squad of 13 Loon Privates. Welcome to the Resistance!

Edited by Why Me
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

"encouraged" i.e no COVID insurance/medicare coverage, vaccination required when entering Oz, etc. Fair enough, people have a choice. And I travelled at times when Yellow fever, Cholera, TB where required in most countries. 

Encouraged or in other words you won't be able to travel another territory or leave the country. I always thought it was rather strange to stop it's citizens from leaving the country and now know why. When it was a penal colony and you finished your sentence you could return back to the UK, now it's a prison you cannot leave at all.

7 minutes ago, Why Me said:

Excellent, tribal! Commendable loonacy. I, the Supreme Leader of All Loons, hereby appoint you a Loon Corporal. You shall be in comman of a squad of 13 Loon Privates. Welcome to the Resistance!

Ditch those stupid masks too. Spain a country that has mandatory masks in the open air streets, but has the highest infection rates in Europe, hmm, work well don't they lol. Nothing to do with the fact that Spanish people like to eat together in big groups at home or live in multiple occupancy homes where any virus will transmit easier.

Edited by tribalfusion001
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

Would like to see a link to that, no doubting what your saying, but I need to see things for myself, because I have always said, shutting down borders for Covid is wrong, unless they are hiding something from us and not wanting us to know because they don't want to panic us.

A few examples, there are many reports...

https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/what-are-the-long-term-health-risks-post-covid-19#:~:text=Long-term effects of COVID,have long-term pulmonary damage.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/coronavirus-in-babies-and-children

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Miniscule, not even worth mentioning and hardly worth the economic damage being done. You should be focusing more on the protests against these rules and the lives being ruined by the economic mess.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, connda said:

rugged, independent individualists

with low IQ will be the death of us, kid. Not vaccination, them hicks need sterilization. Or they'll reproduce with a sibling and the offspring will be dribbling snot from under their shallow foreheads and slanted eyes till they themselves are old enough to fetch welfare checks and use the proceeds to shoot meth. Whereupon the cycle starts again.

• Sad 1

Well once a vaccine is sanctioned internationally as safe (and it will) with AZ or one of the other big Pharma companies than be under absolutely no illusion that Thailand will require you to have received it before entry into the Country

A Covid passport or whatever or you quite simply dont get in. Period....

Edited by Chivas
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, connda said:

I always thought Aussies were rugged, independent individualists.

if there are any of that type left they are most likely reduced to sheepishly smiling in public

(behind their masks, of course).............. then coming back home to get on their favorite forums to spew venom at the masters who control them.   Like me    ????????????????????

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Once again, it's not even worth mentioining, it's called keeping people in fear.

Unfortunately, I cannot post what I really think about such comment

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Unfortunately, I cannot post what I really think about such comment

Do not dare. Tribal is a Loon Corporal. An enemy of one loon is an enemy of us all.

Edited by Why Me

15 minutes ago, rumak said:

if there are any of that type left they are most likely reduced to sheepishly smiling in public

(behind their masks, of course).............. then coming back home to get on their favorite forums to spew venom at the masters who control them.   Like me    ????????????????????

Oh no you cannot be Australian surely? ????

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, steven100 said:

If it prevents the guy sitting on the bus from infection and should he cough, prevents others from catching it then i'm all for it.   Some folks just can't be told anything these days .... lol

So are you saying that a person with AIDS/HIV should be sterilized or have their JT amputated?

PS;  JT=John Thomas= Penis!

Edited by fangless