Aussie PM says vaccine be mandatory.

Yinn

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

I know what you are saying,  however as mentioned it only takes one sick person and dozens can catch it.  

I can see some restaurants and other businesses not allowing entry to folks who didn't want the vaccine. 

A shop owner surely wouldn't want to risk his business just because of one irresponsible person.  

I now know why toilet paper is so sort after because if one person sneezes 10 people sheet themselves!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

At least I'm not scaring myself reading the old tosh you are writing about.

Why should you be concerned? You're not at risk are you - taking care of #1 and all that...

35 minutes ago, Why Me said:

with low IQ will be the death of us, kid. Not vaccination, them hicks need sterilization. Or they'll reproduce with a sibling and the offspring will be dribbling snot from under their shallow foreheads and slanted eyes till they themselves are old enough to fetch welfare checks and use the proceeds to shoot meth. Whereupon the cycle starts again.

A little 'blue-blood' in your background 'eh.  Talk about disdain.  I see nothing much has changed over time.

"Over the next 60 years, approximately 50,000 criminals were transported from Great Britain to the “land down under,” in one of the strangest episodes in criminal-justice history.
The accepted wisdom of the upper and ruling classes in 18th century England was that criminals were inherently defective. Thus, they could not be rehabilitated and simply required separation from the genetically pure and law-abiding citizens."
- History.com

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, rumak said:

and so the saga continues .    are the storm troopers ready to break down the doors of those people

"not complying".      what is that emblem on their helmets ?   looks a lot like the msft logo    hmmmm

Oh Oh... You might have to change your name to runitnoi..

They are studying this conspiracy mindset. Seems some people get a thrill thinking they are looking behind the curtain and seeing what everybody else is missing..

7 hours ago, 2 is 1 said:

Virus has already mutate! Some people have get it second time , even they have had antidote in their system!

Thats why there not going to be vaccine against covid! Not 100 % protect anyway! They just live in lalala land and don't want hole globe economy fell down coz panic!

For a light bulb you are not the smartest

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, connda said:

A little 'blue-blood' in your background 'eh.  Talk about disdain.  I see nothing much has changed over time.

"Over the next 60 years, approximately 50,000 criminals were transported from Great Britain to the “land down under,” in one of the strangest episodes in criminal-justice history.
The accepted wisdom of the upper and ruling classes in 18th century England was that criminals were inherently defective. Thus, they could not be rehabilitated and simply required separation from the genetically pure and law-abiding citizens."
- History.com

I am neither Australian nor English. But I do plead to being American. Blue blood? I come from the poorest background from whence I am proud to say I have pulled myself up by my bootstraps to high education and income.

My past, however, has nothing to do with my contempt for so-called rugged individualists who selfishly endanger others in an attempt to stick it to those they blame for their own lowly station.

3 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

well undetectable in current test terms.

True. But what I understand is that sex with a positive person with a tested zero viral load is actually safer than with a presumably negative stranger. Simply because this particular positive person cannot infect you while despite the protestations of the stranger, who knows.

Edited by Why Me

I highly doubt any vaccine, for anything,will ever be mandatory for the citizens of any country.

OTOH, good luck getting or keeping a job. No foreign travel, such as it might be in the future. Many types of insurance etc. Peer pressure and increasing inconvenience will do the trick.

I clearly remember having to carry proof of inoculation against yellow fever in order to enter India in the early '70's. No booklet, no entry.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Why Me said:

True. But what I understand is that sex with a positive person with a tested zero viral load is actually safer than with a presumably negative stranger. Simply because this particular positive person cannot infect you while despite the protestations of the stranger, who knows.

Correct, a person antretrovirals who is undetectable on testing is 96% less able to transmit the virus. 

They are also likely to be aware of other underlying  health concerns as most times they are fully blood tested 3/12 for all transmissible infections, blood sugars, chols and trigs, herpes,warts etc than most people. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Yinn said:

Thankyou be serious about this problem Australia. Good job! Not listen to idiot.

See Yinn our PM listens to idiot because if he doesn't he won't get re-elected.Notice how quickly Scotty from marketing back pedalled after seeing the reaction from a nation of idiots.

8 minutes ago, bobbin said:

I clearly remember having to carry proof of inoculation against yellow fever in order to enter India in the early '70's. No booklet, no entry.

Still required in some countries. See https://www.who.int/ith/2016-ith-county-list.pdf for a list of countries and what they need.

Covid vaccination will clearly be added to the requirement for most countries.

Edited by Why Me

5 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Haven't the Aussies already backtracked on vaccinations being mandatory?

Well Yes that is the reality, several hours ago, there has been a clarification from

Scotty from Marketing 

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Haven't the Aussies already backtracked on vaccinations being mandatory?

Wait a second.   I think they are ready to ..........    dance ?