Aussie PM says vaccine be mandatory.

Yinn

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

Australia have Karens?

Wild pack of Karens' accuse grocery store of 'committing WAR CRIMES' for denying them entry because they refused to put on face masks.

The citizens of United States are being denied access to food. This is a war crime! Crimes against humanity are happening right now,' the woman wailed

The anti-mask demonstration outside the Mother's Market & Kitchen came a day after California surpassed a staggering 600,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19. 

Many were left baffled by the fact the women were unwilling to wear masks inside stores, particularly as their state struggles to stem the spread of the coronavirus.

link 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8633503/Wild-pack-Karens-accuse-grocery-store-committing-WAR-CRIMES-denying-entry.html

Edited by katatonic
Delete, misunderstanding

9 minutes ago, katatonic said:

I'm sure they do but the article is about an incident in California, USA. Australia is a bit further south, and round a bit.

been a few incidents of 'Karens' in Oz.

24 minutes ago, bodga said:

After you, maybe go  look  up thalidomide

And perhaps you should go look up polio ? No doubt you would rather have seen people crippled for life, or even spending the rest of their life in an “iron lung”, rather than be vaccinated. Medical research has come a long way since thalidomide.

2 minutes ago, bodga said:

Yes it was  all so  safe at the time wasnt it, a  rushed  vaccine and a  few  billion guinea  pigs, as I said.......you  first Ill wait, unknown side effects and who  knows  what.

It was Thalidimide that brought about most of the precautionary testing systems now applied to new pharmacies.

Vaccines are mostly made on previous forms and modified  to act directly against specific targets. Expectation of any side effects are reasonably predictably generic but extended trials are mainly cautionary.

5 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

The English is certainly getting better isn't it?

One could be forgiven for thinking "Yinn" is actually a native English speaker, reading that post.

Hearty congratulations!

She copied and pasted that post from a UK newspaper , that is why her English appeared to have improved to UK journalist level  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

That's because uneducated idiots such as those who are in power have instilled fear through media. If he thinks the Australian public won't revolt, he is misguided !

Australians won't take lightly to the powers above trying to control us over a flu, watch the s-h-i-t hit the fan. 

We are not sheep and do vote, no play, no jab, your f'n kidding mate, your days are numbered as PM if you think you can push forward with this plan.

We do not elect people into power to take away our rights, it is up to individuals to make the decision without being threatened, blood-y idiot.

Is your real name Karen?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rumak said:

and so the saga continues .    are the storm troopers ready to break down the doors of those people

"not complying".      what is that emblem on their helmets ?   looks a lot like the msft logo    hmmmm

I believe so. It will be mandatory for all Australians and free unless you have a specific medical condition that contraindicates it. You will not be able to escape this.

They have already fined homeowners for having too many people in their homes. One person has been jailed for 3 months for a quarantine breach. Good luck to anyone trying to escape the vaccine when it arrives.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Yinn said:

sensible decision. 

Thankyou be serious about this problem Australia. Good job! Not listen to idiot.

You obviously have no inkling what a ridiculous statement you have made! Educate yourself! ???? 

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

If a completely safe vaccine was to be invented, would you take the vaccine voluntarily ?

Do you jump from airplane if somebody else has packaged your parachute? Yes i will take vaccine but not right away!

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, bodga said:

Yes it was  all so  safe at the time wasnt it, a  rushed  vaccine and a  few  billion guinea  pigs, as I said.......you  first Ill wait, unknown side effects and who  knows  what.

Thalidomide wasn't clinically tested for pregnant women, in fact it was prescribed 'off label' for such women. in the same manner pushed by trump for a drug for Covid-19 and acquiesced to by the FDA until they withdrew permission. Noone in Australia is recommending use of a Covid-19 vaccine until successful completion of clinical trials.

https://helix.northwestern.edu/article/thalidomide-tragedy-lessons-drug-safety-and-regulation

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Let me make something clear, I am not anti vaccine, what I am is anti government taking my right away to decide what is best for me and for my kids.

For the record, all of my kids have been vaccinated, I had my flu and Pneumonia jab in May.

There is not enough evidence out there to suggest a vaccine is an end all solution, I have heard that it will be like the flu shot, every year as it mutats, and let's not kid ourselves, the flu shot is a 50/50 chance it will work, 60 tops, so why are we rushing into it and then making it mandatory, if people get vaccinated they are protected right, but let's say if I didn't want to be vaccinated for now (too early) why the hell should I allow some dipstick in office to tell me I should get one or else, you have got to be kidding right ? 

Who's pushing to deploy a vaccine for Covid in Australia prior to successful completion of clinical trials?

19 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

If a completely safe vaccine was to be invented, would you take the vaccine voluntarily ?

Would you take the vaccine if the developers or the vaccine or members of your Goverment  declined to take the vaccine 1st

google Elephant Man drug trials 2006

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4236132/Lifelong-shadow-hanging-Elephant-Man-drug-trial-men.html

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Would you take the vaccine if the developers or the vaccine or members of your Goverment  declined to take the vaccine 1st

google Elephant Man drug trials 2006

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4236132/Lifelong-shadow-hanging-Elephant-Man-drug-trial-men.html

Those were people taking part in tests , they were paid to do so .

As we are talking about a Covid vaccine which  will have already been tested , that story you posted is irrelevant to this discussion 

• Like 1