if you had a few million baht to invest in Thailand, in what would you invest it ?

A few million?I know because of the worst joke thread that a few meas four.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

I would wander over to Pattaya and look for a gogo bar for sale,not to difficult i would think.

I would first make sure all of the girls are up to standard and then execute my business plan.

Ten to twenty % off for all tv members,free beer for people who do not drink alcohol and if you barfine four

girls in a week one of the cleaners will come to you house the next day and look after your house and do the laundry.

There would also be a trade,(up or down)possible of your beloved(or no longer so)items.

I am sure there would be no lack of customers so i will be filthy rich real soon.

lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You can buy bars and restaurants cheap in the moment.

I am sure with many of them you will be able to make good money. It's just a question of how long you have to wait for that.

By the time you start to make money the lease will probably have expired and you'll have to pay "key money" again.

Personally I'd invest in hookers and blow.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jvs said:

A few million?I know because of the worst joke thread that a few meas four.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

I would wander over to Pattaya and look for a gogo bar for sale,not to difficult i would think.

I would first make sure all of the girls are up to standard and then execute my business plan.

Ten to twenty % off for all tv members,free beer for people who do not drink alcohol and if you barfine four

girls in a week one of the cleaners will come to you house the next day and look after your house and do the laundry.

There would also be a trade,(up or down)possible of your beloved(or no longer so)items.

I am sure there would be no lack of customers so i will be filthy rich real soon.

lol.

Most nice your business is that you can "test drive" your girls.Even every week if wanted. And new workers "interview" is not that kind what you make whit your pans on!

• Haha 1