Education minister invites students to help improve educational system

webfact

All they need is help from countries with proper systems, but they refuse this in all areas of the government.

There are standards and solutions that are proven to work, but this is a game, and they don’t want to change.

2 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

In nearly all Asian countries there is a heavy focus on rote memorization. But somehow countries like China and Japan and Korea and Singapore and Taiwan routinely educate some of the smartest people on the planet. 

Probably they memorizing the wrong things here. What i said better use the Singapore schools books.. Or the Phillipines schoolbooks that are copied from the USA 

4 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Probably they memorizing the wrong things here. What i said better use the Singapore schools books.. Or the Phillipines schoolbooks that are copied from the USA 

I agree re Singapore, but there's also a critical need to change the method of education (the pedagogy) to the Singapore methods, of student centered learning and project based learning, which is clearly the factor which sparks the ability to discuss, to analyze, and to generates creativity, innovation etc.

I know, my Thai son did several years of high school in Singapore, it positively changed his whole approach to life. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

I agree re Singapore, but there's also a critical need to change the method of education (the pedagogy) to the Singapore methods, of student centered learning and project based learning, which is clearly the factor which sparks the ability to discuss, to analyze, and to generates creativity, innovation etc.

I know, my Thai son did several years of high school in Singapore, it positively changed his whole approach to life. 

Yeah no interactive teaching here anyway few years ago they had panels and subboards set up in order to improve their education but i guess nothing came out of it.????

• Like 1