Panasonic water heater parts

tjansen

Does anyone know where I can order replacement parts for a Panasonic DH- 6GM4? I either need an exact size o-ring or a replacement for the plastic pressure switch. I think that's what it is. It is spraying water out of the connection between the pressure switch and a copper chamber above that. The plastic connection looks like it could be cracked. I replaced the O-ring with one I had on hand with no improvement.

Thank you.

Tom Jansen

Parts for anything are generally not easily available in Thailand, if not on Lazada or Shopee.  Panasonic should have a repair service that can obtain parts to fix and is probably cheaper than trying to source when not sure exactly what you need or if available.  Suspect they can provide onsite service even in province.  But if older unit perhaps balance against buying a new unit.

Thanks a lot for the three replies. I have an inquiry in with Numchai and also plan to call the SN Parts number when my gf is available to help with translation. And Lobburi 3, If I can't get the part through the mail, your suggestion to buy a new unit will probably be the solution of choice, as it is, indeed an older unit.

I am attaching a photo of the unit, which I included in my inquiry to Numchai. I have sent a message, in English, via their Chat feature. If that doesn't work, I will give them a call, again when I have translation available.

Thanks again for your very useful suggestions.

O Ring n20200824_095224.jpg