Trump's sister says, in secret recordings, he has 'no principles' and is cruel

webfact

3 hours ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

How about stop making excuses for Donald Trump and acknowledge he is so lacking in character that his own sister calls him out on it...

To quote some guy I heard on the TV not too long ago..."It is what it is.."

How about waking up and smelling the coffee and admit Donald J. Trump is one of the best presidents ever?

To quote several guys I've heard on TV not too long ago..."Trump 2020."

11 hours ago, ExpatOK said:

How about waking up and smelling the coffee and admit Donald J. Trump is one of the best presidents ever?

He's the least popular president at least in modern history since they started tracking it. If he was even close to an average president that wouldn't be the case. But I'll give his supporters an opportunity to prove that point. What things have happened in his 3 1/2 years as president can you point to in order to make that case? 

• Like 1

On 8/26/2020 at 11:15 PM, jcsmith said:

He's the least popular president at least in modern history since they started tracking it. If he was even close to an average president that wouldn't be the case. But I'll give his supporters an opportunity to prove that point. What things have happened in his 3 1/2 years as president can you point to in order to make that case? 

We'll find out in November if you are right, won't we?

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

We'll find out in November if you are right, won't we?

Indeed we will. Though I must point out that I asked that simple question, "What things have happened in his 3 1/2 years as president can you point to in order to make that case?" two days ago... the only response to this thread since then was that one. That doesn't say a lot about his accomplishments.

On 8/28/2020 at 7:11 PM, jcsmith said:

Indeed we will. Though I must point out that I asked that simple question, "What things have happened in his 3 1/2 years as president can you point to in order to make that case?" two days ago... the only response to this thread since then was that one. That doesn't say a lot about his accomplishments.

Your question as to what he has done to be re elected has been answered several times, including by me. I don't see why I should have to repeat myself all the time, and in any event it's off topic.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

40 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Your question as to what he has done to be re elected has been answered several times, including by me. I don't see why I should have to repeat myself all the time, and in any event it's off topic.

He likes the fact the Trump has appointed conservative justices. You know, the ones who in their decisions favor corporations over working people.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rcummings said:

He likes the fact the Trump has appointed conservative justices. You know, the ones who in their decisions favor corporations over working people.

He did reduce his golf handicap, or should have with all the times he has played.  Ivanka got a few chinese trademarks.

The bonus is that while he has been in office he hasn't had a bankruptcy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sujo said:

He did reduce his golf handicap, or should have with all the times he has played.

Ivanka got a few chinese trademarks.

The bonus is that while he has been in office he hasnt had a bankruptcy.

That's nothing. Jared got his family bailed out of his billion dollar real estate disaster with the help of a sweetheart deal supported by the Qatari government.

Edited by rcummings