State of emergency extended by another month

snoop1130

On 8/25/2020 at 7:44 PM, steven100 said:

well I see facebook is tired of the protest already. They shut them down ... lol

kids ..... back to class na.

Facebook is planning legal action against the government of Thailand for ordering the social media platform to partially shut down access to a group critical of the Thai ......... . I guess you're wrong. Hopefully you were being tongue in cheek. If not you support a junta. 

Edited by dinsdale

23 hours ago, Oldie said:

Are there still any special rules and regulations?

If I look here in Pattaya not many people seem to care about Corona anymore. Social distancing - perhaps on Facebook but not here anymore. I also remember that the nightlife should end at midnight. Very many things are open here until 1 or even later. So what is left from the rules and regulations? The often useless mask when you go shopping? Temperature checks are not done at many places anymore and to register without phone - only if you really want to touch the pen that endless people touched before you already. But mostly it is not enforced anyway anymore. 

Recently I ate at a restaurant the MK style - but not MK. Very many people - I guess more than 100. Pretty much every table was occupied. Social distancing - forget it. Only 1 lonely bottle of gel for hand desinfection reminded me of Corona.

So whats your point? Their lives are up <deleted> creek as it is. With no virus in the country according to the powers to be and no deaths for months.Maybe they want to live a little.

Live in fear if that suits you.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, potters said:

So whats your point? Their lives are up <deleted> creek as it is. With no virus in the country according to the powers to be and no deaths for months.Maybe they want to live a little.

Live in fear if that suits you.

I have thought it is easy to understand my point. But I will explain it. There is an emergency decree with rules and regulations. And there is the reality where people don't even know the rules and regulations and on top of it many things seem not to be enforced anyway. So why do they create all these rules and regulations?

On 8/27/2020 at 10:46 AM, Oldie said:

I have thought it is easy to understand my point. But I will explain it. There is an emergency decree with rules and regulations. And there is the reality where people don't even know the rules and regulations and on top of it many things seem not to be enforced anyway. So why do they create all these rules and regulations?

Because they can. Does not mean to say they are for the better