Family Visit Visa

13 minutes ago, chris.m.s said:

That's right Peter i didn't go for the family visit visa i applied for the Non o visa 

as i'm married to a Thai the girl at immigration phoned my wife and told her what

paperwork we required,photo's of myself and my wife outside the house next to 

the house number inside in the living room,kitchen,bedroom and 3 copy's all signed

her i.d,blue house book,yellow house book, marriage cert,new kor ror 2 not copy's 

they didn't ask for proof of 400k and i picked it up last friday.

Thanks for response, but rather strange...

When you apply in the last month of those 90-days for the 1-year extension of that Non Imm O Visa for marriage, then you would have to show that you kept the 400K (when using the funds-in-bank moment) for at least two months on your personal thai bank-account.

Somewhere earlier in this thread you indicated that you have Thai dependent children, when applying for the 1-year extension of stay for that reason you would not be required to have the 400K seasoned for at least two months.  In that case it is sufficient that you can show they are on your personal thai bank-account at the moment of application.

Note: If you discuss it beforehand with Khon Kaen IO they might agree on you not seasoning the funds for 2 months because of your thai dependent children, even while applying for reason of marriage.

49 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Thanks for response, but rather strange...

When you apply in the last month of those 90-days for the 1-year extension of that Non Imm O Visa for marriage, then you would have to show that you kept the 400K (when using the funds-in-bank moment) for at least two months on your personal thai bank-account.

Somewhere earlier in this thread you indicated that you have Thai dependent children, when applying for the 1-year extension of stay for that reason you would not be required to have the 400K seasoned for at least two months.  In that case it is sufficient that you can show they are on your personal thai bank-account at the moment of application.

Note: If you discuss it beforehand with Khon Kaen IO they might agree on you not seasoning the funds for 2 months because of your thai dependent children, even while applying for reason of marriage.

Thanks for the tip.