Dutch Mill shrugs off responsibility after drinking yoghurt poisons consumer

webfact

I am pretty sure that's the brand mother used to buy when I was growing up.  Never had a problem as mother only made enough for the day.  We had a Coolardie safe until we got the electric connection.  So not much could be kept and meat and cheese got first priority!

So she drank from carton box and it tasted bad. Listen to what your body says then, it tasted bad, and check first before finishing it all.

"Nice" to see what comes out of the box.  Would instantly run to toilet for a throw up.

2 hours ago, Grumpy John said:

I am pretty sure that's the brand mother used to buy when I was growing up.  Never had a problem as mother only made enough for the day.  We had a Coolardie safe until we got the electric connection.  So not much could be kept and meat and cheese got first priority!

Coolgardie safe, haven't heard that for years and most posters wouldn't have any idea what it is ????

On 8/26/2020 at 3:23 PM, colinneil said:

Well they certainly know how to get customer satisfaction.

Hit them where it hurts, social media, no better platform.

Sure thing. But the Twitter mob is a loose cannon that sometimes backfires. 

Mob Justice is too often blind to facts. 

• Like 1

On 8/26/2020 at 3:14 PM, Saint Nick said:

Wow!

Thais- companies reallt fight hard for customer- satisfaction!

...not...

No different for companies in any other countries.  No company will dish out "compensation" willy-nilly on request for obvious legal reasons and those of setting a precedent.   They did cover all her non-covered medical bills.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2020 at 2:34 PM, JulesMad said:

Let's be very clear about this: Dutch Mill has NO connections whatsoever with anything Dutch or with The Netherlands!!!

(it is in fact an Australian company...)

To be even clearer, no one said that it did have those connections.  The Dutch Mill Group is a Thai company.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2020 at 2:34 PM, JulesMad said:

Let's be very clear about this: Dutch Mill has NO connections whatsoever with anything Dutch or with The Netherlands!!!

(it is in fact an Australian company...)

Wrong - it’s not Australian, it’s a Thai company that has a subsidiary down under that has bought a few dairy farms and processing facilities.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2020 at 5:49 PM, keith101 said:

The best way to deal with companies like this is get people to boycott them and get more people to join in through social media to pressure them into taking responsibility . 

You hit the nail on the head, I like their chocolate milk, and my wife likes their yogurt, correction........we used too.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, realfunster said:

Wrong - it’s not Australian, it’s a Thai company that has a subsidiary down under that has bought a few dairy farms and processing facilities.

Dutch Mill Co., Ltd. is one of Thailand's largest manufacturers and marketers of dairy products. The company has such products as Dutch Mill UHT yoghurt drink, Dutch Mill fresh milk and Dutchie cup yoghurt.[1] The company was established in 1984 under the name of Pro Food Co., Ltd. and was renamed Dutch Mill Co., Ltd. in 1991. Dutch Mill employs a total of 1,300 employees including 11 engineers and 10 quality assurance staff. Its primary market is ASEAN nations.

However constructions of companies these days are way more complex as it looks.