Website

Wongkitlo

Might get a wider audience and more expert responses from the IT Forum: https://forum.thaivisa.com/forum/17-it-and-computers/

I used to do webpages (simple, personal pages) years ago. Some of the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) programs are not as simple as they make them out to be and can be a bit frustrating as they won't let you do some things or arrange things the way you want. Might be better now but maybe not so easy for a n00b.

I did a quick search on Google (https://www.google.com/search?tbm=lcl&sxsrf=ALeKk03OkJVOln_yaBaEwF1nyl3ccCqp0A%3A1598506326992&ei=VkVHX7uDPNn6z7sPyIm52Ak&q=website+design+pattaya&oq=website+design+pattaya&gs_l=psy-ab.12...0.0.0.11418.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.RQUv2XYewEk#rlfi=hd:;si:;mv:[[13.0086490390268,101.09474359877929],[12.874473666402835,100.8372515333496],null,[12.941570378234013,100.96599756606444],13])
Came up with quite a few different places that design web pages and can do hosting. 

No idea about the quality or pricing though. I'd suggest making a list of some places close to you and then popping in for a quote from each.

One site I just browsed has a package offer of a (mobile friendly) website (home page plus 4 additional pages which you could use for product display, "about us"/contact info or whatever), some additional features as well as domain name registration and page hosting (for a year) all for just under 18,000 baht.

I have no idea if that is a good price for Pattaya though, but it may give you an idea when you go to some other places.
Another site shows 15,000 just for the webpage (up to 5 pages total). 

A little odd, seems a lot of them think everyone wants a "real estate" site for some reason. Most of the ones I've just looked at seem to be focused on that for some reason. 

• Haha 1

Thanks Kerry and nice of you to go to the trouble. I suppose I was hoping to find a semi pro in the area who would do a budget  job as apart from a professional operation and someone close to home as in this area. Will check out the link though. Thanks again

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Wongkitlo said:

Thanks Kerry and nice of you to go to the trouble. I suppose I was hoping to find a semi pro in the area who would do a budget  job as apart from a professional operation and someone close to home as in this area. Will check out the link though. Thanks again

I paid simple website with lifetime updates and support for 10000 Thb.

I will only pay again if I need new pages and improvements.

PM if you are interested.

But what kind of website do you need exactly ?