You are now required to register your dog and cat in Pattaya from September 2, 2020

webfact

17 minutes ago, webfact said:

This new act only for Pattaya city and not Nong prue, Na Jomtien etc

I live in South Pattaya which I always thought was in Pattaya CIty, but my postal address says "Nongprue". Weird.

2 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Yes it would be nice to know the exact boundaries of "Pattaya City"... my cat wants to know if she's a hi-so city gal or a low-rent Darksider.

Who (if anyone) has "Pattaya" as part of their official postal address?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JusticeGB said:

The Tambons of both Nong Prue and Na Klua and parts of Hua Yai and Nong Pla Lai are all part of Pattaya City. 

Not. I live in Ampur Nongprue not Pattaya. Different administration police jurisdiction etc. The border on Soi Neurn Plub Wan is just before Rod Fai Road. Even has a sign saying "Welcome to Pattaya".

9 hours ago, Pilotman said:

Do you know, it would not surprise me at all. New documentation for an Extension of Stay may include a copy of your animal registration book, plus vaccination certificate,  2 photos of the pet, all not more than 48 hours old, counter signed by a certified vet, all for 1,000 Baht.  

LOL

Nobody ever cared this stupid law in BKK, so let's just forget it in PATTAYA.

I also read that we are not supposed to feed stray dogs anymore ? Fuxx any idiot who had decided this if it's true ! Wishing the worst and most painful problem to them !

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, SePl said:

Nobody ever cared this stupid law in BKK, so let's just forget it in PATTAYA.

I also read that we are not supposed to feed stray dogs anymore ? Fuxx any idiot who had decided this if it's true ! Wishing the worst and most painful problem to them !

If they're not strays does that mean you can feed them?

Is there an app you can use to instantly check the dog's status - no one would want to be fined erroneously.

On 8/28/2020 at 9:18 AM, webfact said:

You are now required to register your dog and cat in Pattaya from September 2, 2020

You are required to hold a valid driving licence to drive a vehicle, you are required to stop at red lights, you are required to wear helmets on a motor cycle, you are required to not obstruct pavements, the list is endless but a large majority ignore these............what is going to be different here.........just more hot air bureaucratic hogwash.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/28/2020 at 10:15 AM, Pattaya Spotter said:

Yes it would be nice to know the exact boundaries of "Pattaya City"... my cat wants to know if she's a hi-so city gal or a low-rent Darksider.

if she is sending value home (mice and birds), she's probably a bar cat.  Just pretend that she sells burgers in Pattaya, all the bar girls have that story for their Mum in Issan. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, polpott said:

Not. I live in Ampur Nongprue not Pattaya. Different administration police jurisdiction etc. The border on Soi Neurn Plub Wan is just before Rod Fai Road. Even has a sign saying "Welcome to Pattaya".

I live slap in the center of Pattaya, near Wat Chaimongkol, and the correct postal address says that it is in Nonprue ????

On 8/28/2020 at 10:15 AM, Pattaya Spotter said:

It should be from Na Kluea down to the end of Jomtien west of Sukhumvit Rd. 

On 8/28/2020 at 9:38 AM, Guderian said:

I live in South Pattaya which I always thought was in Pattaya CIty, but my postal address says "Nongprue". WeirdYes

Yes as you say weird.

All the postal addresses seem to say,Tambon Nongprue,Amphur Banglamung....For a place described as a City,Pattaya never gets mentioned.

Edited by phitsanulokjohn