National Guard deployed to Wisconsin city as racism protests continue

webfact

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

A story starts at the beginning, unless of course you have an agenda on how the story is to be perceived. So, yes it is relevant.

He was at his ex's place, the person he raped and abused, and who had a restraining order out on him. 

The cops involved in the shooting of Jacob Blake — which touched off a fresh wave of angry, anti-police sentiment across the country — were attempting to arrest him for violating a restraining order stemming from an alleged sexual assault, The Post has learned.

Blake, 29, was forbidden from going to the Kenosha home of his alleged victim from the May 3 incident, and police were dispatched Sunday following a 911 call saying he was there.

The responding officers were aware he had an open warrant for felony sexual assault, according to dispatch records and the Kenosha Professional Police Association, which released a statement on the incident on Friday.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/28/this-is-why-jacob-blake-had-a-warrant-out-for-his-arrest/

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

He was at his ex's place, the person he raped and abused, and who had a restraining order out on him. 

https://nypost.com/2020/08/28/this-is-why-jacob-blake-had-a-warrant-out-for-his-arrest/

Oh were to start with that rubbish.

Nowhere does it say he committed rape, you made that up.

It is an alleged sexual assault. Nothing about rape, and note, alleged.

Do you understand all your views are coming from the police union, not the investigators. The police union are there to defend the officers, not publish the truth.

There has been nothing from the investigators.

So stop lying about rape, and stop portraying the police union defending the officers as if its facts.

Enough of your nonsense.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

A story starts at the beginning, unless of course you have an agenda on how the story is to be perceived. So, yes it is relevant.

Rubbish, he could have murdered a hundred people and its still irrelevant.

The only thing relevant is were the police in imminent danger when he was shot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Oh were to start with that rubbish.

Nowhere does it say he committed rape, you made that up.

It is an alleged sexual assault. Nothing about rape, and note, alleged.

Do you understand all your views are coming from the police union, not the investigators. The police union are there to defend the officers, not publish the truth.

There has been nothing from the investigators.

So stop lying about rape, and stop portraying the police union defending the officers as if its facts.

Enough of your nonsense.

Let's see if charges are brought and if so what the nature of them are. I am beginning to think no charges or minor are brought. We can go back and forth but eventually it is time for the courts to decide. 

I would wager that there is a possibility of not even being dismissed from the force.

Edited by Cryingdick

14 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Rubbish, he could have murdered a hundred people and its still irrelevant.

The only thing relevant is were the police in imminent danger when he was shot.

It's troubling when the entire story isn't given to the public. Only the bits and pieces needed to tell a biased narrative. Why not tell the entire story and let the public decide for themselves.

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

It's troubling when the entire story isn't given to the public. Only the bits and pieces needed to tell a biased narrative. Why not tell the entire story and let the public decide for themselves.

Once an arrest s made maybe we get more info. I am beginning to think they don't have the case or an arrest would have been made already. 

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

Sure, why waste an opportunity for Democrats to play the victim card regarding "systemic racism", whatever the hell that is.

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Thats why they are investigating. They wont know the full story until thats complete so anything that comes out now may not be true.

some fact checking.

https://news.yahoo.com/fact-check-jacob-blake-did-133835607.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9uZXdzLnlhaG9vLmNvbS9mYWN0LWNoZWNrLWphY29iLWJsYWtlLWRpZC0xMzM4MzU2MDcuaHRtbA&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAALtUaPAOVnvpA3gEFek8lFqfu38E0eonAvjyV8nBlevfGFnhgu0tvnk4vWQ7G6hIhtkibT44WBmUZpeVcHMsdsjYmNd-xxBtJTbd7Fg75wnA-kMtonZQI9ge01c3LDlNIKKCZLkZOH2OTMUZ-t8Ey0xIK1WfPIKPuWZr7D9uylh7

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

Well that's easily fixed! Shoot him 5 times in the back in front of his kids! Easy! Yee Haa! Will anyone notice?

1 minute ago, PatOngo said:

Well that's easily fixed! Shoot him 5 times in the back in front of his kids! Easy! Yee Haa! Will anyone notice?

Is there any point where you guys will sit back and think “you know, maybe I was wrong about this situation”?

Because just doubling down and shifting the goalposts all the way to another planet is a really pathetic look. 

4 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

Is there any point where you guys will sit back and think “you know, maybe I was wrong about this situation”?

Because just doubling down and shifting the goalposts all the way to another planet is a really pathetic look. 

Why, all you have posted is the police union who acts to defend the police as facts.

• Like 2

On 8/30/2020 at 3:13 AM, herfiehandbag said:

Except perhaps shooting the poor <deleted> in the back seven times - only to find apparently he had a knife - on the floor of his car.

Yes he may have had a criminal past, as did that Floyd chap, and no doubt several others, but that does not excuse their summary executions.

These summary executions, essentially because they are black, are what leads to " riot, looting and arson"

Are you saying that "riot, looting and arson" are OK if following an unpleasant shooting by a cop? If that was the case there would be riot, looting and arson following the deaths of the hundreds of white people killed by cops this year. There wasn't though, was there?

BTW, more white people killed by cops than black people killed by cops.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Are you saying that "riot, looting and arson" are OK if following an unpleasant shooting by a cop? If that was the case there would be riot, looting and arson following the deaths of the hundreds of white people killed by cops this year. There wasn't though, was there?

No, I did not say that - you drew an entirely false conclusion that "I thought it was OK".

I pointed out that riot, looting and arson follow these shootings, which can (and I do) be described as "summary executions".

Now perhaps, as part ( the first step perhaps) of re-establishing the rule of law, the police should stop shooting or otherwise killing black people (any people actually) who they suspect of criminal activity.

Get the police and other " law enforcement agencies' - what a telling phrase, but that is a debate in itself - under control and you will start to get the disorder under control.

Start tweeting and bellowing about insurrection, rebellion, political direction, and you might end up with just that - and having the best armed paramilitary Federal Parks and Gardens Department in the world won't solve that!

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Could you link to any story where an unarmed white person was shot multiple times in the back?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/29/2020 at 2:50 PM, Pattaya Spotter said:

Only if magazine extenders are used, which isn't the case with law enforcement agencies. They use standard magazines of 7-10 rounds.

My Beretta 9mm gun came with a 15 round magazine.

It's what most police forces in the USA use.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Could you link to any story where an unarmed white person was shot multiple times in the back?

Who are you libs carrying water for?  Lots of cases of whites and blacks being shot in a country of 300M, some justified, some not.  No need to burn and loot.

Edited by RoadWarrior371
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

No, I did not say that - you drew an entirely false conclusion that "I thought it was OK".

I pointed out that riot, looting and arson follow these shootings, which can (and I do) be described as "summary executions".

Now perhaps, as part ( the first step perhaps) of re-establishing the rule of law, the police should stop shooting or otherwise killing black people (any people actually) who they suspect of criminal activity.

Get the police and other " law enforcement agencies' - what a telling phrase, but that is a debate in itself - under control and you will start to get the disorder under control.

Start tweeting and bellowing about insurrection, rebellion, political direction, and you might end up with just that - and having the best armed paramilitary Federal Parks and Gardens Department in the world won't solve that!

Glad you mentioned "any people actually", as cops kill more whites than blacks, so why is it promoted as a black problem?

Want a better police force- spend the money to create one, but don't complain if your taxes go up to pay for it.

51 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Why is it only after black people get killed by the cops that there is rioting and mayhem, when shooting of other races doesn't cause such a reaction?

1 minute ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

Ding ding ding.  We have a winner.  Actually, the real struggle in the US caused by income equality, not race.  The outsourcing of manufacturing jobs over 20 years caused GDP and wealth in the US to skyrocket, but the wealth was not well distributed.  It is easier to blame racism, than to stay in school and focus on Math and Science.  Trump is right, bring back the jobs.

Indeed, it's easier to direct the masses towards something like police shootings of black people ( less in number than of whites ) than deal with the repercussions of why 1% of the people in the US own so much of the wealth.