Trump's physician denies president had a stroke in November

webfact

1 minute ago, Logosone said:

Everyone knows Trump's older brother had a heart attack caused by alcoholism, not genetics.

That doesn't prove he would have lived a long life without alcohol  And it doesn't address his younger brother's death.

The fact remains that Trump is genetically closer to his brothers than to his parents or his sisters.  And both Donald Trump's brothers are dead, one at age 41 and one at 71.  Your claim "Clearly Trump inherited superb genes." is based on nothing but wishful thinking.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

That doesn't prove he would have lived a long life without alcohol  And it doesn't address his younger brother's death.

The fact remains that Trump is genetically closer to his brothers than to his parents or his sisters.  And both Donald Trump's brothers are dead, one at age 41 and one at 71.  Your claim "Clearly Trump inherited superb genes." is based on nothing but wishful thinking.

Fred Trump lived to 94 and Donald Trump is robust health at age 74 stemming a workload most retirees in Thailand can only dream about. He has superb genes.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Logosone said:

What Trump meant was that Obama by withdrawing US troops created a situation which allowed ISIS to gain real power, and Hilary Clinton's decision to arm rebels in Syria made things worse, that by weakening Syria that enabled ISIS to rise.

Obama withdrew troops from Iraq when its government insisted that US troops be subject to Iraqi law.  No US President would agree to that.

But if you insist on crediting Obama with ISIS, then Trump takes credit for Russia's dominance in Syria, securing President al-Assad's regime, and the betrayal of the Kurds,  our only effective ally in the region.

And if you can stretch reality enough to defend Trump's BS about Obama founding ISIS, then reality can easily be stretched to defend the claim that Trump, by doing nothing about egregious police killings of black suspects, is responsible for the violence in the cities.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, cmarshall said:

Not very relevant.  Longevity is now believed to be no more than 15% heritable.

Lol, they've now even identified the specific genes relevant to longevity.

New research suggests that an important indicator of your probable life span may be your genes. Scientists have identified unique genetic signatures strongly associated with a long and healthy life, findings that could help to further the understanding of how certain genes may offer protection from common age-related diseases like cancer, dementia and cardiovascular disease.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/genetic-factors-associated-with-increased-longevity-identified/

I don't know if Trump had mini-strokes or not. His denial makes it more believable though based on his past history of accidentally giving away the truth in trying to deny it. That hospital trip was certainly suspicious. Some of his body motions haven't looked right at times. That doesn't necessarily mean he had a stroke though.

What I do know though is that Trump tried to say that Biden was senile. He tried to claim Hillary was sick. Turnabout is fair play I guess.

Edited by jcsmith
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, jcsmith said:

I don't know if Trump had mini-strokes or not. His denial makes it more believable though based on his past history of accidentally giving away the truth in trying to deny it. That hospital trip was certainly suspicious. Some of his body motions haven't looked right at times. That doesn't necessarily mean he had a stroke though.

What I do know though is that Trump tried to say that Biden was senile. He tried to claim Hillary was sick. Turnabout is fair play I guess.

Fake news and base lies, pure Democrat smears contradicted even by a doctor.

But then, one expects nothing else of desperate Democrats than having to resort to smear campaign and lies. They can't win on policies obviously.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Be assures, now that Trump has introduced his health as a topic of news discussion, his health will be continually scrutinized.

Shame we can't do the same with his tax returns (as with most other presidents). Now that would be interesting.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

"The president remains healthy and I have no concerns about his ability to maintain the rigorous schedule ahead of him. As stated in my last report, I expect him to remain fit to execute the duties of the Presidency," Conley added.

Darn! I should switch to KFC, Wendy's and McDonald's diet to improve my health!

• Like 1

And who is responsible for this rumor? Donald Trump himself. Some pundit tweeted something like "did he have a stroke"? Due to another unannounced visit to the hospital and Trump took to the twitter waves and started talking about multiple mini strokes lol.

• Thanks 2

His left-side is definitely impaired, and the brace they have him wearing doesn't help that much.

He almost fell off the platform in NH.

Almost seems criminal for his family to let him move about without using assistance, or a wheelchair?

And why do they let him wear those silly lifts?

Not sure he's gonna make it to the finish line?

Imagine pence and mother are quite moist?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Logosone said:

There is no base and low lie, rumour or insunation the left will abstain from to smear this president.

You just have to watch him talk and look at him to see that any talk of a stroke is just another malicious leftist rumour spread, at election time surprise surprise, to harm Trump's image.

The man is healthy as a rock for his age, it's plain to see. Even has his own hair at that age, astounding health.

he deny's it  ,his doctor deny's it, but some people here just can't get their heads around it, lol . Surely the  left must be running out of gotcha moments and Whistleblower's by now! imop.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Trump is morbidly obese with a BMI well above the healthy range which make him much more likely to get a stroke. Obesity will cause plaque build up in the arteries and act as blood clot and if it is an artery in your heart, an heart attack can occurred. He should stop eating his favourite junk food. 

disagree, he should eat more of it.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So why did he choose to make a news item out of something nobody was talking about?

Be assured, he’s put a big spotlight on his own health.

His already noticed slurring of words, inability to construct full sentences, problems with balance and such simple tasks as drinking a glass of water are now fair game evidence of his underlying health issues.

Going forward he will very reasonably be under close scrutiny for evidence of neurological problems.

He, Donald Trump, invited this scrutiny.

Well done that man.

Yes, he is not well, just last week he had a problem trying to move up to the lectern in NH. He actually was wildly flailing to avoid his falling. Unfit and obese, not capable.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, riclag said:

he deny's it  ,his doctor deny's it, but some people here just can't get their heads around it, lol . Surely the  left must be running out of gotcha moments and Whistleblower's by now! imop.

He denied something nobody was even talking about, but which coincidentally explains very much about his visibly failing health.

Methinks he did protest too much.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 2