Trump alleges plane of 'thugs' being probed, but other officials cannot confirm it

webfact

So some of the members here think it’s ok to burn and wreck businesses and homes , riot and attack people , possibly because they’ve never had anything or will have that’s why they agree with Bom and the Democrats, and they call trump delusional 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Oh I see now , you dont believe anything Trump says , you think everything he says is a lie

Trump's lie's not fit in this forum! Tv server's crash for good if put all here! But you can put one of hes true talk here if you find one? Maybe he have say he love himself, i can believe that!

President Trump has made 15,413 false or misleading claims over 1,055 days. This was from Washington Post 2019. Maybe fake news ? 

Tell me one thing? Do you like somebody who lie to you many time, you still trust him/her?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/16/president-trump-has-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Like 2

Just now, 2 is 1 said:

Trump's lie not fit in this forum! Tv server's crash for good if put all here! But you can put one of hes true talk here if you find one? Maybe he have say he love himself, i can believe that!

President Trump has made 15,413 false or misleading claims over 1,055 days. This was from Washington Post 2019. Maybe fake news ? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/16/president-trump-has-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

Off topic news , stay on topic

• Confused 2

11 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I saw the interview, it was as clear an indication as I’ve seen that his head isn’t on this planet.

Armed thugs boarding flights - utter nonsense.

He’s away with the fairies.

No, no, I wont have it!  There is no way the fairies would have anything to do with trump!

32 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

We clearly have a different view on what trump is doing.

As far as I am concerned he is lying and doing so to fan the flames of his base support...

fact is, there are "reports" of thugs on a plane.  doesn't matter they come from conspiracy sites, and are little more than easily-debunked hearsay. 

fact is, there are investigations ongoing into organized support of rioters.  perhaps trump is conflating that matter with the flying thugs?

and it's always possible he read the "report" and told one of his underlings to look into it, which was likely ignored.  in trump's mind he ordered an investigation.

in all of the cases above, trump is misteaken, but not lying.

you've just placed the burden of proof on yourself to provide evidence he is lying.  good lucky with that.

Edited by ChouDoufu
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Foghorn said:

So some of the members here think it’s ok to burn and wreck businesses and homes , riot and attack people , possibly because they’ve never had anything or will have that’s why they agree with Bom and the Democrats, and they call trump delusional 

I don't think any member actually expressed the view that it's ok to "burn and wreck businesses and homes, riot and attack people". You're making this up. The rest of your assumptions about posters are even more doubtful.

15 minutes ago, Morch said:

A normal person would stop and think if this story is even remotely plausible, before (claiming to) order an investigation. By the standard you offer, all of the many many more substantiate and plausible stories about Trump ought to be investigated. 

'member who the subject is here.  the man who, during a nationally televised health briefing, told his experts to "look into" injecting disinfectant into the lungs.

i would assume in trump's mind that constitutes ordering a full-fledged warp speed research program.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

fact is, there are "reports" of thugs on a plane.  doesn't matter they come from conspiracy sites, and are little more than easily-debunked hearsay. 

fact is, there are investigations ongoing into organized support of rioters.  perhaps trump is conflating that matter with the flying thugs?

and it's always possible he read the "report" and told one of his underlings to look into it, which was likely ignored.  in trump's mind he ordered an investigation.

in all of the cases above, trump is misteaken, but not lying.

you've just placed the burden of proof on yourself to provide evidence he is lying.  good lucky with that.

Nah, don’t need to prove it. trumps track record speaks for itself. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Making lite of the thugs at the RNC and plaguing many of America's cities...shows your ignorance of the subject.  

FBI have become involved in exposing the haters who are funding these "protesters ".

Even the Mayor of Seattle has to move from his condo as "protesters " tried to burn it down.

Hating makes meaningful communication and progress most difficult. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

Making lite of the thugs at the RNC and plaguing many of America's cities...shows your ignorance of the subject.  

FBI have become involved in exposing the haters who are funding these "protesters ".

Even the Mayor of Seattle has to move from his condo as "protesters " tried to burn it down.

Hating makes meaningful communication and progress most difficult. 

The FBI does no such thing. There are not investigations against "haters", other than in your hate filled post and imagination.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Foghorn said:

1 hour ago, Foghorn said:

Trump isn’t useless like your Democrat’s that have been in positions of power for decades and never accomplished anything so it scares them 

1 hour ago, CorpusChristie said:

Off topic news , stay on topic

See corpuschristie's post, off topic.

This investigation claim is ridiculous:

- in case they had prohibited items on them, they would not have been allowed to board with them,

- in case they had an inconvenient behaviour on board (i.e. harassing other passengers), they would have been arrested after landing,

- in case they were just travelling together to a protest, There's nothing illegal about it, so no ground for an investigation.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Morch said:

The FBI does no such thing. There are not investigations against "haters", other than in your hate filled post and imagination.

You are wrong...the Attorney General of US said they are actively investigating and rioters will be arrested and brought to justice...

• Haha 1