U.S. Republicans criticize Pelosi over hair appointment

webfact

1 hour ago, steelepulse said:

These political threads are funny.  Everyone is so passionate about this, when you really should be outside getting some exercise and doing something.  No wonder why so many people are unhealthy and are afraid of covid.

Too cold outside. Much nicer inside where it's warm.

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

The ever classy TV post.

How do we nominate posts for "Post of the Year"?

My vote goes to you for this gem.

Nancy D'Alesandro

images (5).jpg

Is he learing at her...was she one of his victims...that would explain a lot. Don't forget, JFK was Bubba's political idol and role model.

Edited by Pattaya Spotter
  • Sad 2

Pelosi briefly addressed the issue to reporters in San Francisco, saying, “I take responsibility for falling for a set-up.”

She was the person behind banning hair dressing shops being forced to close in this area. She broke her own self imposed rules but that is natural for politicians. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 2 is 1 said:

First sentence shout be: when your obsessed somebodys hair....

images.jpeg.d9d18289ff27367c5f3891a88fb98f86.jpeg

Sorry they done that already!

I'm constantly fearful of not  posting relative content! You know what I mean  

6 hours ago, steelepulse said:

These political threads are funny.  Everyone is so passionate about this, when you really should be outside getting some exercise and doing something.  No wonder why so many people are unhealthy and are afraid of covid.

I agree there is a ton of funnies readings here for entertainment. Why in Gods name do you think we are not exercising? Find a real issue and keep out of our business of good reading instead!

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

The entire democratiic party is founded on lame, trivial, meaningless, gotcha games. That's what makes this funny. I don't give a rat's ass about the haircut. Now that I am not feigning pure, vitriolic outrage, can you do the same favor? Next time Trump golfs give it a rest?

We have had 4 years of those type of nonsense out of your camp.

On a lighter note nobody has actually commented on the cut itself. I didn't notice a difference.

Oh I don’t know cd 4 years of trolling and humiliating our country stabbing our allies in the guts betrayal of our military wrecking health care the economy heck even the post office trying to rigg our elections 185,000 dead hosting super spreader events pushing herd immunity at the cost of 2 million more dead Americans can’t even bring his pathetic self to mandate masks hey that’s just a bit of the (blank)(your camp) let’s him get away with I won’t say support most folks aren’t so evil so if we call much ado about nothing so be it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Oh I don’t know cd 4 years of trolling and humiliating our country stabbing our allies in the guts betrayal of our military wrecking health care the economy heck even the post office trying to rigg our elections 185,000 dead hosting super spreader events pushing herd immunity at the cost of 2 million more dead Americans can’t even bring his pathetic self to mandate masks hey that’s just a bit of the (blank)(your camp) let’s him get away with I won’t say support most folks aren’t so evil so if we call much ado about nothing so be it

Four years of these type of posts. I almost hope Trump loses so the incessant whining can have a rest. Although with how traumatized people seem there is going to have to be after care counseling for the next decade. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Four years of these type of posts. I almost hope Trump loses so the incessant whining can have a rest. Although with how traumatized people seem there is going to have to be after care counseling for the next decade. 

Oh I don’t know if I’d call it whining I’d call it more of standing for the ideals of my country not trumps false patriotism you know dodging the draft disparaging pows  dispairaging folks who are calling out the gross enqueties in our justice and or policing all the while wrapping himself in the flag naaa that’s not whining that’s standing up for my country and Nancy the hair looks good use a different stylist next time ok

• Like 1

15 hours ago, steelepulse said:

I love with it when someone is condescending about posting on thai visa...in a post.

10 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

It's never going to stop. Biden will be so lacking in newsworthiness, IMO, that CNN et al will keep pounding the Trump drum to get viewers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If it were Melania in the same position I can only imagine the "outrage" that would be coming from the opposition.

Probably. And in the same way, you and other Trump supporters would call in a nothing-burger or something.