Biden looks to turn campaign focus to pandemic as Trump dwells on protests

webfact

Just now, Pattaya Spotter said:

Oh...you mean Kamala, Bernie's, and Nancy's reasons Joe should be president..

No, never mentioned them and that was not my intention. Maybe your view, or stuff picked from the Trump campaign talking point list.

• Like 2

Biden blames Trump for coronavirus-related school closures

No Joe...it's the Democrat Party teachers' unions that are against re-opening schools...I know it's hard for you but try your best to keep it straight.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-schools-coronavirus/2020/09/02/8af87058-ed34-11ea-99a1-71343d03bc29_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_bidenschools-805p%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans

Edited by Pattaya Spotter
  • Like 2

Around 30 people have been killed in and around protests since they started.

The Pandemic has already killed over 183,000 Americans and is continuing to

kill Americans at a rate of over 1000 per day.

Both the protests and the COVID-19 crisis are Trump’s failures.

As are the economic problems arising from Trump’s failure to manage the response to the Pandemic.

The question before the electorate is ‘Four more years of this?’

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Around 30 people have been killed in and around protests since they started.

The Pandemic has already killed over 183,000 Americans and is continuing to

kill Americans at a rate of over 1000 per day.

Both the protests and the COVID-19 crisis are Trump’s failures.

As are the economic problems arising from Trump’s failure to manage the response to the Pandemic.

The question before the electorate is ‘Four more years of this?’

It's Donald Trump's fault that people who never wanted him to be president are protesting him and his administration's policies...not sure that really scans. And a viral pandemic originating halfway around the world that causes the shutdown of major sectors of the economy, in the name of public health (and called for by his political opponents as well), is also the President's fault? Maybe Joe can sell this narrative to the American people but I have my doubts.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Chris Christy who knows trump well and is a very informed Republican says the election is very clear if it is about trump he loses. "Most Americans do not see crime as a major problem confronting the nation and a majority remain sympathetic to anti-racism protests." 

Yeah...they're such besties CHRISTIE was canned as the head of Trump's 2016 transition team...and never got a position in Trump's cabinet or administration.

5 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

The President isn't responsible for the virus and pandemic but he is responsible with dealing with it and has failed miserably.  Trump is desperate to deflect the fact that he has screwed up on all fronts.  In fact the desperation is now apparent to all although his excusers will never face up to that. 

Cries of "It's not his fault" are pathetic but totally expected I am afraid

I doubt anyone could have done better given the structure and make-up of the American political system...and vaccine progress is humming along and may be available in the Fall of this year or early next year (thanks to the Administration's OWS). Non-partisans and mild-partisans on both sides know this and will be the path to the President's re-election.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Morch said:

What "mistake" would that be? Not following your narrative. HRC won the popular vote, yes, but in as this differs from winning states, it doesn't say much on points raised. As for polls being historically accurate, I will refer you to comment about changing times, and changing political styles. Citing the "surprises" which effected that election is alright, just need to acknowledge stuff like this could come up this time as well.

trump actually lead in the polls on Election Day.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Take away the whining and complaining and there wouldn't be much left on TV. ????

12 minutes ago, Tracyb said:

Would someone be kind enough to advise me how to block members?  I’m tired of the whining and complaining, bickering and fighting perpetuated by some.

When you find out let me know...I've poked around and haven't found a way to do it. A post in the Forum Support sub-forum might be in order.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Yeah...they're such besties CHRISTIE was canned as the head of Trump's 2016 transition team...and never got a position in Trump's cabinet or administration.

Exactly what does that mean about his perception ability that if Biden can make  the election about trump, trump will lose? Prey tell?

13 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

trump actually lead in the polls on Election Day.

He won the 3 swing states by less than 1percent not a resounding victory, O forgot lost the popula vote big time. It appears that the only people who like Trump are very like him liars, cheats, and just in general what to cause caos.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, moe666 said:

It has everything to do with Trump in the way he has handled the whole mess. From day one trump has denied, hoped for a mircle and refused to take responsibility for the roll the federal government his required to take in a country wide catastrophe that the covid has become. If he had taken it seriously from day 1 he would be getting what he wanted a rebounding economy but no he tried to rush everything as he is rushing back to school.

If he had done the job of president he would not be having the problems he has now worried he will not win. I would not want to see this guy  incharge if a all out shooting war broke out

Donald Trump seems to have really triggered you...that was the job he was hired to do.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Are you people serious? Under your avatar name is content which includes ignore!

I gave you a "thanks" for that...but you have to hover over the person's username or avatar and then a text bubble will pop-up wherein there is an option to ignore an individual user. There is no way to do it from within their profile page.

Edited by Pattaya Spotter
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, moe666 said:

He won the 3 swing states by less than 1percent not a resounding victory, O forgot lost the popula vote big time. It appears that the only people who like Trump are very like him liars, cheats, and just in general what to cause caos.

And if Hillary had won them...it would have been by a similar small margin...not exactly a resounding victory either.

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Hes lucky, they tend to end up in jail.