Prisoner may have tested positive for Covid-19: CCSA

snoop1130

14 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Guess my GF and I better quarantine ourselves for the next 14 days, We had been to the bars on Khao San road 3 times and to the one little disco they have the weekend of the 20th to the 22nd, enjoying the wine bar and the week before we were in the Rama 9 clubs as well.  Guess we will wait for the contract tracing to work its way to us.  Funny thing is when I went to the Mall today in Silom, i got a 403 Forbidden pop up when I tried to log into the Thai Chana App.  Uh-Oh

I think "403 forbidden" is code for "super spreader.So you might be one of those dirty super spreaders we used to hear about.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

I think "403 forbidden" is code for "super spreader.So you might be one of those dirty super spreaders we used to hear about.

Oops, and I was going to travel this weekend for the 4 day holiday and play Songkran, so I think I may just go to the Temples instead and visit with the thousands of others, ensuring that I mingle closely, Sarcasm dripping from this post.  Guess my Med certificates for my annual physical and blood work will be no good then for my DL.....back to square one I think.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Oops, and I was going to travel this weekend for the 4 day holiday and play Songkran, so I think I may just go to the Temples instead and visit with the thousands of others, ensuring that I mingle closely, Sarcasm dripping from this post.  Guess my Med certificates for my annual physical and blood work will be no good then for my DL.....back to square one I think.

Back to the "old new normal" again,just when we were looking forward to the "new old normal".

Timeline for this Covid-19 case.

12-25 August 2020 : He live in a condominium with his family at Bangmod Sub-district, Bangkok. He had a job as a DJ at Rama III and Rama V in a pub named 3days 2 nights.

18 August 2020 : He had a part-time job in "First cafe" at Khao san road.

26 August 2020 : The court give him a sentence for illegal drugs. He was sent to Central Special Treatment Center.

29 August 2020 : He has a common symptoms 

2 September 2020 : He was diagnosed with Covid-19.

4 hours ago, 2 is 1 said:

They start tourist tour's already in prison's! How can inmate get covid if don't have in Thailand! Must be from dirty farang who had tourist tour there!

Why use the term dirty farang? Are you trying to be offensive or funny or ironic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Antonymous said:

Probably be blamed on some long time resident 'dirty farang' super spreader who has moved to Bangkok.

Oh wait...Didn't I read that NCC has moved from his usual hunting grounds in HH to Bkk recently.

????

I doubt it very much. Some contributions on this forum come from people who dont live here and only know the place via sensational false headlines.

48 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Some Politician used those words and posters now use it to appear to be witty 

That politician happened to be Anutin, who commands the Ministry of Public Health, the ones "taking care" of covid. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

"Dirty felang" & "500 Baht fine and a Wai" are two "jokes" that get told on this forum numerous times everyday  in various threads 

There’s bigger jokes than them that appear every day I can assure you. 

• Haha 2