Prisoner may have tested positive for Covid-19: CCSA

snoop1130

3 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

You really are naive, somehow they have managed not to have a case for 100 days and their testing is patchy at best. Countries like South Korea and Hong Kong are miles ahead with testing and track n trace, they still have new cases.

You seem to be viewing this as a victory 

"See, I was right all along" ha ha ha

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Don't forget that he worked as a DJ at several venues and has been in contact with god knows how many people and there's the person from whom he contracted the virus still at large and possibly a "super spreader",remember those?Those insidious humans that get labelled as some sort of filthy criminal?Anyway the contact tracers will have to do some work now.

Nah we was at that boxing event in BKK back in February 

Guess my GF and I better quarantine ourselves for the next 14 days, We had been to the bars on Khao San road 3 times and to the one little disco they have the weekend of the 20th to the 22nd, enjoying the wine bar and the week before we were in the Rama 9 clubs as well.  Guess we will wait for the contract tracing to work its way to us.  Funny thing is when I went to the Mall today in Silom, i got a 403 Forbidden pop up when I tried to log into the Thai Chana App.  Uh-Oh

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Struth , wait til Yinn sees that. 

I posted it on Facebook on Sunday, got some like for sure. I stumbled across it whilst looking at videos from the Freedom protest on Saturday.

"you can stick your poison vaccines up your ar*e"

"you can stick your coronavirus up your ar*e"

Edited by tribalfusion001
  • Like 1