Prisoner may have tested positive for Covid-19: CCSA

snoop1130

1 hour ago, Miami007 said:

You can't just have only 1 case.. 2 is the minimum 

You can actually have one case if you are the first one infected from an animal as has been suggested happened with this virus or if you include animals then there would have been one case where the virus mutated to become Sars Cov 2 and would have been only 1 case. 

3 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:
2 hours ago, Miami007 said:

You can't just have only 1 case.. 2 is the minimum 

You can actually have one case if you are the first one infected from an animal as has been suggested happened with this virus or if you include animals then there would have been one case where the virus mutated to become Sars Cov 2 and would have been only 1 case. 

We need a 'banging our head against a brick wall’ emoji !!!!

You realise this is about cases in Thailand and this guy is months and months past being patient zero  ?????

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rupert the bear said:

it had to come out in the end ,the govt propaganda has been endless ,people commenting are not happy or joyous about this but its patently obvious that zero testing is the reason zero cases have been found,hopefully the virus at this time is the one thats not so bad its mutated so wont cause so many problems.its a fact that govt here allowed the chinese in here long after everyone else said no,it was CPP gov stopped it not this gov,they then sacked millions and they went home in crowded conditions.hence spread it to the villages up country.theres a reservoir of infection,i and several others have mentioned this before many times,we are not einsteins but this is an obvious pattern of infection.s korea taiwan hk etc have all had outbreaks but they test so.....test morons or dont we want the truth?u wont you look so self important anymore,this is so typical of thai culture always judge the book by its cover not what it contains,its all about image IE BS,deal with the problem not your ego

FYI Taiwan doesn't test much either. Their numbers are fraudulent too. I have been following their situation closely as I try to get back home.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Highly likely that it swept through prisons long time ago. Perfect breeding ground. They could test for antibodies, but ... "too expensive". Better buy a few more submarines.

Haven't heard anything from my Thai mate in prison about it. But letters are censored before they are sent out, so who knows what the truth is. Can't get there to visit personally, though he is also afraid that guards listen in to conversations too. He has twice had severe TB inside so I have been afraid what would happen to him if the virus got inside the prison walls.

What worries me is the health authorities don’t seem to be worried about where he got it from but only who he may have given it to. This is the same as the Malaysian guy. Where did he get it from? Thailand is naive to think there is no corvid. Maybe there is actually an asymptote strain here. So strange. 

2 minutes ago, wmlc said:

What worries me is the health authorities don’t seem to be worried about where he got it from but only who he may have given it to. This is the same as the Malaysian guy. Where did he get it from? Thailand is naive to think there is no corvid. Maybe there is actually an asymptote strain here. So strange. 

I'm sure they are worried it's just that a story hasn't been published about it yet.

Very sad news for Thailand and all of you who want to "escape" LOS. Keep the border closed with Cambodia - we do not want any infected persons from Thailand here in Cambodia. Our latest Covid figures:-

image.png.1aceeeaef9197fda7c1ca0b4c1851058.pngCambodia
Total cases 
Recovered  
Deaths

this report is not entirely accurate. We've heard today that there has been an isolated case in the North east of Chiang Mai Province. Schools in the district have been notified of this and directed to strictly adhere to mask wearing by students, teachers etc and all other preventative measures viz. use of hand gel, temperature checking etc. until further notice.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Well they are having a fair amount of cases in Europe now, but hospitalizations and deaths are still low. If it stays like this, that would be acceptable. America's situation is different; the problems with it's health care and social system have finally been exposed for the world to see.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, anchadian said:

The 37-year-old prisoner was jailed on drug charges and shared a cellroom with 34 other inmates, officials said in an urgent news conference. He is said to have worked as a DJ in popular nightlife areas, including Khaosan Road, and up to 34 people are considered to be at high risk of contracting the virus from him. 

I would say this is an interesting story and see what will happen ...

they should have test all 35 cell mates right now and in 7/14/21 days

in our home countries, jails are like all-in hotels with 1-2 in a cell, costing 10.000 baht a night

3 minutes ago, Farangstyle said:

Most of those who seem happy with this news and love to doom and gloom of a Covid-19 positive test are Poms . They have been whining since Jesus was a lad and love nothing better than to make the general populous as unhappy as they are !

Evidence for the above assertion? I believe people who relish this news are people who dont live in Thailand especially Australians who are unable to leave

• Like 1