Activities for kids on yet another long weekend...

tomster

Here we go again with another long weekend - my 5 year old son is already bouncing off the walls.

Would be very grateful for ideas of places to take him (I also have an nearly 2 year old girl but she is still easily entertained) - preferably places that will tire him out!

Done Khao Kiew Zoo, Harbour Mall, Underwater World - hoping for ideas from people that have done more adventurous stuff!

Thanks in advance. ????

29 minutes ago, polpott said:

Crocodile farm

That is not a place you should go to.  Unless you like animal cruelty. Crocodiles being swung around by their tails, filthy living conditions of the animals, Elephants being abused. Really extreme. Amazing that this place is allowed to stay open.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, dimitriv said:

That is not a place you should go to.  Unless you like animal cruelty. Crocodiles being swung around by their tails, filthy living conditions of the animals, Elephants being abused. Really extreme. Amazing that this place is allowed to stay open.

Agree, but one farang and his family staying away will change nothing. My son loved it and the crocodile kebabs are great.

Besides, crocodiles aren't exactly saints.

We go to the Ice Arena ice rink in Boat Lagoon. It has easy parking and they do good prices. Sometimes only 150 THB including skates and Helmet. Also they have a nice restaurant overlooking the ice so parents can keep an eye on your kids. They have hockey club and figure skating with teachers on hand. Always a fun day out for all ages and I have to say, they have the best ice in thailand.

Try to be a good parent, sit down and talk with him. Play games with him, sit down and engage in his life and what he likes to do.

I find that much more giving, than just pay for tickets and take them to different places.

Edited by Matzzon
  • Like 1