Brexit back in crisis as UK threatens to undercut divorce pact

snoop1130

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The UK already controls it’s late me and waters.

Being a member of the EU never changed that.

Carry on twisting, you have nothing, land and water and use arrangements will be back in UK hands....

Now YOU tell me, why the EU is risking a no deal over the UK waters issue, and please make it interesting with no BS...Thank you....????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Is that a Polish pilot in the cockpit?

Probably, a Polish guy that had to come to the UK for help to help his country out, who were being bombed, murdered by bombs, gas and bullets by an agressor, glad you spotted that, well done. ????

My dad knew a few of them....

Edited by transam
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, transam said:

Probably, a Polish guy that had to come to the UK for help to help his country out, who were being bombed, murdered by bombs, gas and bullets by an agressor, glad you spotted that, well done. ????

My dad knew a few of them....

Yep, damned lucky those little Englanders designed such a wonderful machine, for as we all know, you can have gonads like footballs but if you don't have the gear it's useless.........   The Poles lasted about a week against the Luftwaffe until they legged it to England, along with many other nationalities i might add.....    Never look down on that little country, it punches big .......  

Edited by SupermarineS6B
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

You should have done that throughout the whole process, then you wouldn’t be in the desperate need to find someone to blame for your failure ???? 

You keep talking about the EU, are you confused........????

One word to say to you..."Trafalgar"............????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pilotman said:

to be perfectly honest, I can't be arsed.  I'm not really that interested in the basket case that is the UK now. It's going down the pan so quickly anyway, that not much can save it from years of austerity.  I'm just sick of reading about it and want it done and dusted so that the world can get on with something more interesting. 

You cou;d always not read any Brexit thread and be surprised at the result on Decembr 31st 2020.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dimitriv said:

After Brexit everything will be better for the UK. They can blame nobody for their poverty anymore. They will have control over their own fishing water and the UK industry will florish like it never did before.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ????

Losers.

You quote "poverty", well, can you show me UK's poverty, or have you been reading tea leaves or even...

crystal-ball-e1535662259363.jpg.9a61977774830f9fb9f712bf6f098f43.jpg

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, dimitriv said:

I don't know ????

But you can be sure that the factory where the airplane was made has German or Chinese owners now. Little is left of the UK industry.

Vickers-Armstrong, who made the Spitfire became BAC (which made the Tornado) which became Bae, and the engines were from Rolls-Royce - so one of the few occasions where it is not sold off to foreign ownership

The original factory at Woolston has long since gone and been replaced with housing, only a small memorial remains

2020-09-08 13_16_39-Hazel Rd - Google Maps.png