PM: Rumours of a coup are utter nonsense

webfact

15 minutes ago, ericthai said:

Last Rumor I heard was Taksin and Hun Sen are working together on a coup to put taksin back in power. ????

If you read the links in post #157, it is quite obvious that the US is trying to put Thaksin in power, maybe with the help of Hunsen

11 hours ago, ratcatcher said:
800_6387f1be7f12b9f.jpg?v=1599627114"Let me have men about me that are fat,  image.jpeg.61194002c88825638f1a08259555e38d.jpeg
                  Sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights.
                  Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look.
                        He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous."
                  Bill Shakespeare Julius Caesar.
Does PM Prayut have any lean and hungry cabinet ministers? :unsure:

Does PM Prayut have any lean and hungry cabinet ministers?

Maybe they "lean" over in their seats and fall asleep in cabinet meetings..

hungry????

well

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Didn't he say something similar in early May of 2014?

according to the coup d’etat schedule a 6 year run is about par for the course, somone elses turn a the feeding trough... 

16 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Didn't he say something similar in early May of 2014?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Every time the head honcho says there is no coup, there's a coup. So, I'm guessing before the 19th, the big demonstration in BKK? It's way overdue anyway, isn't it like every 4 years in average? Like an election, Thai style with tanks.

4-6 year avg but he has had a nice run regardless

So it took this long to realize the country needed help?  Here are some suggestions:

1. Hire educated people and place them on the motorways to prevent all the illegal drivers on the streets. You never see the highway police anymore checking and the death toll in on the rise again.

2. Hire uneducated people and have them cutting the grass and policing trash off the inter motorways in the cities and between cities. 

3. Make it law that their no dual pricing so your rich Thai has to pay their part to support the businesses.

4. Ask the people if they are out of money, why so many have new cars and trucks.

5. Do away with toll cost until the pandemic is over so people can travel and spend money over the country.

How did he become the PM of Thailand? Was it not from a COUP!  

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Truth Will Set You Free said:

So it took this long to realize the country needed help?  Here are some suggestions:

1. Hire educated people and place them on the motorways to prevent all the illegal drivers on the streets. You never see the highway police anymore checking and the death toll in on the rise again.

2. Hire uneducated people and have them cutting the grass and policing trash off the inter motorways in the cities and between cities. 

3. Make it law that their no dual pricing so your rich Thai has to pay their part to support the businesses.

4. Ask the people if they are out of money, why so many have new cars and trucks.

5. Do away with toll cost until the pandemic is over so people can travel and spend money over the country.

How did he become the PM of Thailand? Was it not from a COUP!  

You know why he became the PM of Thailand :

Yingluck's rice scheme was about to fail. It might have been set up with good intention, but it was not realistic. The hard-core capitalistic way (build up a new infrastructure) worked better. That's why many Thais have cars now. 

And of course it's nationalistic. The Thai PM is not the ruler of the world. 

Perhaps  the people  have had enough of the  rich and wealthy controling the  poor

It would  be nice to  have  new Gov elected  by the people  for the people for once  in Thailand 

Guess it depends  on the  Army  where  they  fit into  this 

Are  they willing to  kill Thais for this Gov?

Time  will tell  

But  I feel  that  Thaialnd  people   are saying ....  enough  is  enough  

Hope  this is sorted before  Thailand  becomes a  part  of Communist  China 

Good  Luck   Thailand 

30 minutes ago, TERMINATOR3AB said:

Perhaps  the people  have had enough of the  rich and wealthy controling the  poor

It would  be nice to  have  new Gov elected  by the people  for the people for once  in Thailand 

Guess it depends  on the  Army  where  they  fit into  this 

Are  they willing to  kill Thais for this Gov?

Time  will tell  

But  I feel  that  Thaialnd  people   are saying ....  enough  is  enough  

Hope  this is sorted before  Thailand  becomes a  part  of Communist  China 

Good  Luck   Thailand 

As an ex-worker I wouldn't give a damn if a dictatorship of the working class would be established in Thailand. 

Better than the establishment of a European leisure class of scroungers. 

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Grumpy John said:

I am not seeing it!   How can anyone without guns have coup d etat?  Maybe the navy is pizzed off because they not getting their submarines when they want them.  Other than the navy, the airforce? 555 Come on. Pull the other one!

Are there not differing factions within the army? Others would like their turn at the trough!

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, stouricks said:

This IS post 157!

I suggest you take it up with the mods and tell them that they are not allowed to remove posts, as that messes up other peoples posts.

Or you can just use common sense, see the post of the mod which mentions he has removed posts, and find the one and only post on the same page with links inside, but now is marked #152, because the mod removed a few posts.

• Like 1