SURVEY: Moon Landings Real or Faked?

Skeptic7

SURVEY: Moon Landings Real or Faked?  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, tlandtday said:

Look at the Manhattan Project so many involved and it was never leaked.  A lot of people believe the rocket went up but simply circled the earth.   I am not sure one way or the other but it becomes increasingly suspect when one looks at the technology of the time and the fact no one has gone back ever since.  Why?

Your first sentence, "never leaked". Multiple books written about it and at least two Hollywood films plus myriad documentaries. After 1945,public knowledge. Before that time lots of people knew including Klaus Fuchs who was funneling information to the soviets, two other spies, not including people in government at Hanford, Oak Ridge, back in DC. Lots of word of mouth, just no newspaper coverage. No comparison.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Still open to debate .. if they'd gone there why no mention of the WW2 Bomber parked there that the Sunday Sport reported on before .. you'd think they'd have said something dont'cha' think .. 

And if they ever get to Mars they should come back and report there's a statute of Elvis up there as the Sport have got that one in the bag as well .. 

IMG_20200910_195825.jpg

Biggest joke  story that piece of <deleted> ever produced, right  up there with freddie  starr ate  my  hamster, struth if the Sport is  your go to for info your up <deleted>ee creek with a  gaping  hole no  paddle and surrounded by pirahanas  whilst   oozing  blood  out  of numerous cuts

5 hours ago, tlandtday said:

it becomes increasingly suspect when one looks at the technology of the time and the fact no one has gone back ever since.  Why?

Why should they go back? To collect more rocks?

This in an interesting video about the rocks. And yes, I know that does not prove the rocks are from the moon.

• Like 2

I have no doubt that they did, but the two arguments I thought worth noting was dirt falling directly off the wheels of the cart they were driving around in with no dust in the low gravity, and the static cross hairs painted on the lenses of filming camera changing from black to white when they went across a dark area.

8 hours ago, tlandtday said:

I would like someone to explain how the small pack on the back was able to cool in tremendous heat and able to heat in tremendous cold. Nasa has never revealed any information on the suit.  

All the landings took place in either late afternoon or early morning in lunar terms so that the temperatures were not too extreme. Apollo 11 astronauts experienced temperatures of -23C to 7C which their suits and the LEM were designed to cope with.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, tlandtday said:

I would like someone to explain how the small pack on the back was able to cool in tremendous heat and able to heat in tremendous cold. Nasa has never revealed any information on the suit.  

Actually the details of the suit are widely known...it contained thousands of microtubules that allowed coolant to flow all around the body. Essentially a car radiator in a suit.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bunnydrops said:

I have no doubt that they did, but the two arguments I thought worth noting was dirt falling directly off the wheels of the cart they were driving around in with no dust in the low gravity, and the static cross hairs painted on the lenses of filming camera changing from black to white when they went across a dark area.

Easily explained:

Dust falling in an environment with no atmosphere 1/6th Gravity (no air resistant to the dust particles, a feather falls as fast as a lead ball).

Camera crosshairs: All about exposure - the cross hairs show on a dark (but not black background) but are 'washed out' out due to overexposure of bright (white) surfaces. 

The crosshairs do not change colour, they are simply impacted by washout due to over exposure.

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 2

On 9/10/2020 at 3:43 AM, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

The moon landing doubters usually believe the earth is flat also.

We know different because we see the curvature of the earth every time we fly.

Dont we?

Back on topic, they must have gone to the moon because they all said so and brought souvenirs back.