SURVEY: Moon Landings Real or Faked?

Skeptic7

SURVEY: Moon Landings Real or Faked?  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Want to bet the percentage of moon landing doubters who are either believers in chemtrails, or believers in creationalism?

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I reckon 19.4% 

1876488342_Screenshot2020-09-11at13_43_08.thumb.png.ba7ea93497502e4411c5ac599c6fe066.png

Well here's the answer...at least here and unscientifically. I started this very Poll last year. Believers are higher. Nearly 30%. 

It's still open should anyone wants to cast a vote: 

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1097038-poll-god-beliefyes-or-no/

image.png.5681cc267fa2ade65ac0aff10b82d612.png

4 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

And life on earth began 6,000 years ago. The Bible says so. 

There is an astonishing number whom believe such nonsense. Of course, 1 is an astonishing number far as I'm concerned on that topic. :vampire:

Edited by Skeptic7
  • Like 1

On 9/10/2020 at 8:19 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Some time ago I heard a nice explanation why it was real. It's simple, it would have been a vast effort to make it all up with lots of people involved. Some of those people would have talked and exposed the fake by now. That didn't happen so the moon landing must have happened. qed

I've an open mind on the moon landings but if the US can stage, which I believe they did, manage 9/11 then anything's possible. 9/11 was definitely a put up job.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Victornoir said:

6000 years, that's perfectly correct, of course.

And if you do a survey on this subject I will answer yes because a silly question like this lunar poll always calls for a silly answer.

And you've well lived up to your word! :vampire:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jack Mountain said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architects_%26_Engineers_for_9/11_Truth

Btw: We in Holland celebrate 9/11 2 months later (9 november). 

Same in the UK; well we don't exactly celebrate.  Definitely 11/9.  And would some of those 'engineers' be Software engineers, the type that believe steel has to melt before it weakens catastrophically?

• Like 1

On 9/11/2020 at 6:36 AM, Lantern said:

They also brought back many rock samples that were sent to many universities for analysis. Bit hard to fake that bit. 

Correct. I queued up with hundreds of others for a 'glimpse'. Although I don't recall how they analysed it. It certainly didn't appear to be any different from any other 'rocky' material I had witnessed before.

2 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

It's all out there. Google is your friend.

The interview with Ali Soufan says alot. I have always believed 9/11 could have been prevented. I also believe those last two jets could have easily been intercepted, and taken down. Never, ever believe the official narrative. It is almost always fake, doctored, manipulated, and dishonest. Protect the Saudis at all costs, seems to always be the American objective. To this day. Bush Jr. was, and Trump is as beholden to Salman, MBS and the other terrorists, as anyone. 

The quarrel about the moon landings is simply silly. This stuff is real.

Edited by spidermike007

13 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

The interview with Ali Soufan says alot. I have always believed 9/11 could have been prevented. I also believe those last two jets could have easily been intercepted, and taken down. Never, ever believe the official narrative. It is almost always fake, doctored, manipulated, and dishonest. Protect the Saudis at all costs, seems to always be the American objective. To this day. Bush Jr. was, and Trump is as beholden to Salman, MBS and the other terrorists, as anyone. 

The quarrel about the moon landings is simply silly. This stuff is real.

No doubt it could have been stopped! But how and how much they could have done after they was in the air, is a different story. 

You will always find poeple in different positions who believe something could have been done different, and also have a different ideas of what happend of different reasons. 

41 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Protect the Saudis at all costs, seems to always be the American objective.

I have to disagree. It's the 'Blue Suede Shoes' who planned and carried out 9/11 to start the war in Iraq. A long video but you'll come to the same conclusion as I did after watching it.

43 minutes ago, Tagged said:

No doubt it could have been stopped!

No it could not have been prevented as it was a well put together plan. The only mystery that I found strange was the downing of the plane over Shanksville. An airliner crashed into a field leaving a 20 x 20 foot deep hole and no wreckage, no bodies, no nothing. Just a hole in the ground.

56 minutes ago, Tagged said:

There is no reason reasoning with you. You already deep inside the rat hole, and nothing will change your mind, not even common sense. No wondering people vote for imbeciles to lead them

So because my beliefs are opposite to yours makes me an imbecile? A little hypocritical of you mate.I don't mock you because we differ on opinions.

Just now, IvorBiggun2 said:

So because my beliefs are opposite to yours makes me an imbecile? A little hypocritical of you mate.I don't mock you because we differ on opinions.

I did not write that! Read one more time 

No wonder people vote for imbeciles

• Like 1