SURVEY: Moon Landings Real or Faked?

Skeptic7

SURVEY: Moon Landings Real or Faked?  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I, personally, believe that they DID go to the moon was it 6 times, but also staged some of the photos in a studio to make it look better. 

Watched a YouTube yesterday where a lunar sattelite has recently taken photos of the Rover's tracks around Apollo 17's take off site.

Edited by stouricks
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Some time ago I heard a nice explanation why it was real. It's simple, it would have been a vast effort to make it all up with lots of people involved. Some of those people would have talked and exposed the fake by now. That didn't happen so the moon landing must have happened. qed

That, plus 2 things make it obviously true:

1. Russian spies would have exposed it for sure.

2. Get to a big telescope and look at the moon - there is a lot of tracks and <deleted> that they left behind.

This whole thing was started by a TV show. And like so much Fake News the Media spins, silly people believe it.

An episode of MythBusters in August 2008 was dedicated to the Moon landings. The MythBusters crew tested many of the conspiracists' claims. Some of the testings were done in a NASA training facility. All of the conspiracists' claims examined on the show were labeled as having been "Busted", meaning that the conspiracists' claims were not true. 

PS - the flag moving was because when it was placed in the ground it fell over (there is some gravity on moon) and one of the astronauts tried to put it back in. When he left the flag it was still vibrating (shaking) from his actions in pushing it back in. http://www.clavius.org/envflutter.html

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Some time ago I heard a nice explanation why it was real. It's simple, it would have been a vast effort to make it all up with lots of people involved. Some of those people would have talked and exposed the fake by now. That didn't happen so the moon landing must have happened. qed

You got it in one , somebody would eventually have talked.

• Like 1

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

Some of those people would have talked and exposed the fake by now. That didn't happen so the moon landing must have happened. qed

On that line. To get Oswald the Job in the book depository, working that location and shift would require 'influencing' over forty people, by a conservative estimate. Not possible to keep all those mouths shut, if someone did pull the strings. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AussieBob18 said:

PS - the flag moving was because when it was placed in the ground it fell over (there is some gravity on moon) and one of the astronauts tried to put it back in. When he left the flag it was still vibrating (shaking) from his actions in pushing it back in. http://www.clavius.org/envflutter.html

But But, post #7 gives a completely different explanation of why the flag was waving 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AussieBob18 said:

That, plus 2 things make it obviously true:

1. Russian spies would have exposed it for sure.

2. Get to a big telescope and look at the moon - there is a lot of tracks and <deleted> that they left behind.

There is no telescope in existence with the resolution to spot anything man allegedly left on the moon.

Hubble should have been able to do it, except they made a mistake building the lens, and it can't focus that close.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Look at the Manhattan Project so many involved and it was never leaked.  A lot of people believe the rocket went up but simply circled the earth.   I am not sure one way or the other but it becomes increasingly suspect when one looks at the technology of the time and the fact no one has gone back ever since.  Why?

Edited by tlandtday

5 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

WOW - 31.14% nutty whackjobs on this forum....  

I truly hope this is not a true representation of the general population....   

Seriously?? 31.14% of those who’ve voted (so far) believe that the moon landings were a Studio fabrication?

Imagine the work involved in just keeping the secret...  

The Same Nutcases probably believe in 9-11 conspiracy, a Covid-19 conspiracy... 

I want to see the same poll to see how many of our resident crackpot screwballs also believe the Earth is flat. 

There is nothing wrong with people questioning certain aspects of the program.  Do a bit of study on the engineering of the space suits, the Van Allen belt and some of the questionable photographs taken on the moon.  No one should take anything verbatim and should do some due diligence and form their own opinions.  I like the fact that some people challenge what is rubber stamped.

3 minutes ago, tlandtday said:

There is nothing wrong with people questioning certain aspects of the program.  Do a bit of study on the engineering of the space suits, the Van Allen belt and some of the questionable photographs taken on the moon.  No one should take anything verbatim and should do some due diligence and form their own opinions.  I like the fact that some people challenge what is rubber stamped.

Van Allen Belt? Do you even know where that is located in relation to the moon?

• Like 1