SURVEY: Moon Landings Real or Faked?

Skeptic7

SURVEY: Moon Landings Real or Faked?  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

No it could not have been prevented as it was a well put together plan. The only mystery that I found strange was the downing of the plane over Shanksville. An airliner crashed into a field leaving a 20 x 20 foot deep hole and no wreckage, no bodies, no nothing. Just a hole in the ground.

Possibly because the plane didn't break apart in mid air, but was still intact when hitting the ground at high speed - no air drag slowing down separate pieces as they fell.  Take a look at what happens when a plane is crashed into a solid object at 500mph, and try and identify any of the pieces afterwards:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ballpoint said:

Possibly because the plane didn't break apart in mid air, but was still intact when hitting the ground at high speed - no air drag slowing down separate pieces as they fell.  Take a look at what happens when a plane is crashed into a solid object at 500mph, and try and identify any of the pieces afterwards:

You know now "they'll" just say that vid is faked. The jet was made of balsa or simply CGI. Never without a denial. I have 5 close friends, 3 of those retired in Thailand and all 3 have turned into major conspiracy theorists about everything. What is it about this place?!? Fortunately that malady hasn't infected the majority of us. The poll shows about 1 in 5. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Anyone who doubts that man landed on the moon is a moron. It's not necessary to prove that they did, only try to prove by dubious 'facts' that they didn't, and as no evidence can possibly exist to disprove that the landings were real, its not worth even this meaningless thread.  Satellites in orbit around the moon show the landing sites in great detail, but I suppose that the idiot doubters say that that are fake. No doubt some of the doubters also believe in God, a fantasy for which there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever. Such is the stupidly of a great many people. 

If only they hadn't screwed up Hubble's focusing, we'd have been able to see for ourselves.

C'mon that's gotta make you wonder a little bit.

As for satellite images ........ this is one of the latest (and best).

584659main1_M168319885_LR.25cm_ap14_area-670.jpg

Edited by BritManToo

What fascinates me is the psychology of why people want to believe the moon landings were faked (or any other conspiracy like flat-earth, covid-hoax etc). I think it boils down to fear. Uncertainty freaks people out so it's more comforting to believe that someone or some group of people are 'in control' even if it's evil or a lie. The truth that there are many things beyond anyone's control is scary - it's easier to just put on a tin foil hat and pretend the world is a mess because the lizard people are doing a <deleted> poor job of running the show. 
You see the same thing in play right now with covid - all those Trump supporters at rallies, not wearing masks or socially distancing, saying that covid is a hoax, or that it's caused by 5G, or made up by the Democrats or the 'deep state'. They are comforted by the notion that someone (or some group) are actually in charge and in control, when in fact it's the opposite: 40,000+ covid infections and 1000+ deaths in the US every day (yes STILL) and no end in sight. 
If I was in the US administration, I would much rather have nut jobs focus on the moon landings than look at real conspiracies and cover-ups that are actually happening right now; like how Trump told Bob Woodward on the phone that covid was highly contagious and then told the American people that it would 'just disappear'. Stuff like that. 

On 9/11/2020 at 12:44 AM, BritManToo said:

There is no telescope in existence with the resolution to spot anything man allegedly left on the moon.

Hubble should have been able to do it, except they made a mistake building the lens, and it can't focus that close.

It causes me pain to read your post: - try this:

https://www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/solarsystem/hubble_moon.html

On 9/10/2020 at 3:59 AM, toofarnorth said:

There was no word from Russia saying it was a fake and their cosmonauts would have loved it to have been fake.

This is it. No point in belaboring it. There was a massive race between USA/RUSSIA and had there been discrepancy it would have been pointed out by the aforementioned. The Ruskies tracked everything. Reason for non-return till around now is cost, which almost bankrupted America. Of course, the flatearthers for sure will find out when Musk's mates land there soon and get pics of the buggy.  

Edited by daveAustin
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Pilotman said:

Anyone who doubts that man landed on the moon is a moron. It's not necessary to prove that they did, only try to prove by dubious 'facts' that they didn't, and as no evidence can possibly exist to disprove that the landings were real, its not worth even this meaningless thread.  Satellites in orbit around the moon show the landing sites in great detail, but I suppose that the idiot doubters say that that are fake. No doubt some of the doubters also believe in God, a fantasy for which there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever. Such is the stupidly of a great many people. 

It is rarity that I agree to one of your posts. :wink:

• Haha 1

On 9/10/2020 at 9:59 AM, toofarnorth said:

There was no word from Russia saying it was a fake and their cosmonauts would have loved it to have been fake.

If you believe in the deep deep state, it is only a constructed play where there is conflicts we have to pay for, extra unecessery security we do not need, wars we really do not need and those from deep deep state sacrifie nothing, And can sit back and enjoy the show. You can call it a chess game between gentlemen with live players. Space program you and me pay for that is an illusion, And  big money for the deep deep state 

Nb edit note: The deep state do not even know they are part of a bigger game in the deep deep plan, only some few key players is involved. Of course the deep state still benefit for the game they are part of, and ask no questions. 

Edited by Tagged

I have no problem believing that those landings were real. What will always keep me from changing that

point of view was the one moon landing that actually did not occur due to the Apollo 13 crisis in April of 1970. I skipped a few classes that week to keep track of the outcome of their situation. There is no mind sick enough to fake something like that. In time these same non-believers will resort to also disclaiming space shuttle missions (including the deaths of some their crews), the space station, The Hubble telescope, Mars exploration and other historic scientific achievements  in the same way. 

Going out of their way to tear down the success of others seems to empower them in some sort of David vs Goliath fantasy . It's a lot easier than going out of their way to do something constructive with their lives.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pilotman said:

Agree. But what about the flag blowing in the wind?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tagged said:

You then hop on the internet only to find a million scientifically illiterate <deleted> imbeciles that are using the very computers you pretty much invented in the first place to call you a child murdering arch villian antichrist because they watched a YouTube video made by some other yokel with the comprehension of a <deleted> potato."

Sign of the times. We are not getting smarter, we are dumbing down. Surprising that we have not seen mobs of flagellants like they had in the middle ages, yet.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2020 at 2:06 PM, ballpoint said:

All I see in that video are the impacts and resulting explosions. There are no 'afterwards' for which to check for debris.

• Like 1