SCB money transfer...

I have already move money to my SCB bank in last Thursday and still not show here! I make normal bank transfer from overseas! There was 2 holiday day here but still take too long time!

Also sometimes they ATM card not working either! Have any other guy have problem whit SCB?

• Like 1

Maybe check the status of the transfer with your home country bank, if they confirm the funds have been sent then note the transaction number etc and contact the foreign exchange desk of SCB.

• Like 2

I am assuming you did a SWIFT transfer. You need to allow about three business days. Do a daily, check at an SCB ATM. If it shows "Ledger Balance:  B xxx,xxx", that means your transfer has arrived, and will be available at 1:00 p.m. the next business day.

If you want to enquire, you have to start by asking the sending bank.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2020 at 8:52 AM, 2 is 1 said:

I have already move money to my SCB bank in last Thursday and still not show here! I make normal bank transfer from overseas! There was 2 holiday day here but still take too long time!

in the time of instant anything, strange that bank can make money disappear in a second from your account, but it takes dayssssssssssss before it is on another account ....

guess they park it and get some interest on it

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

in the time of instant anything, strange that bank can make money disappear in a second from your account, but it takes dayssssssssssss before it is on another account ....

guess they park it and get some interest on it

Lol im clueless, still not here! Its have fun time some "bit space" anyway i use now first time transferwise ! There say should be here monday! Hope even that works! Wife not happy when i ask money from her lol :hit-the-fan:My problem is that my credit cards has get old, not plan to be here 8 month in one time. Planing to go visit Finland in May.

Edited by 2 is 1

9 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

I Use TransferWise it’s normally in my SCB Account within the hour if I do it during weekdays also you get a much better rate . It’s easy to join takes all of 20 minutes and the fees are very good compered to the banks 

I have used Transferwise to my Bangkok Bank monthly for the past three years. Never has it been quicker than one working day, not that it matters because I plan ahead.    PML

7 minutes ago, rwill said:

I use SCB.  Wires normally take a day or two.  Plus SCB calls me to let me know and ask what the money is for, personal use or to purchase property.

Same and to OP never had an issue with the ATM.

In my experience, nothing happens with money transfers on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays. So if a bank says the transfer will take 3 to 5 days, those days don't "count" and it will take much longer before the money is available in your account. 

3 minutes ago, TPI said:

I have the same problem, transferred money from Australia on Wednesday night it's now Saturday and no money? It's boring when they use my money to to help their forex profits! Bah humbug!

I go monday to visit bank! And going to ask <deleted>! And solve ATM issue also, think need new card!

Just now, DFPhuket said:

In my experience, nothing happens with money transfers on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays. So if a bank says the transfer will take 3 to 5 days, those days don't "count" and it will take much longer before the money is available in your account. 

Yeah you right, im not counting those days! 

2 hours ago, stouricks said:

I have used Transferwise to my Bangkok Bank monthly for the past three years. Never has it been quicker than one working day, not that it matters because I plan ahead.    PML

From my experience with using TransferWise, the electronic transfer time typically depends on the time of day and the day of the week you initiate your transfer. Up until this past Wednesday, my previous transfers were usually 4 hours or less. This Wednesday, I made my monthly transfer and immediately received the email transaction confirmation at 2:26 am. Within seconds, I received an SMS from Bangkok Bank that the transfer was received at 2:26 am.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2020 at 9:44 AM, 2 is 1 said:

Lol im clueless, still not here! Its have fun time some "bit space" anyway i use now first time transferwise ! There say should be here monday! Hope even that works! Wife not happy when i ask money from her lol :hit-the-fan:My problem is that my credit cards has get old, not plan to be here 8 month in one time. Planing to go visit Finland in May.

A swift bank to bank transfer takes normally 3 banking days. It means, if initiating the transfer on a Thursday, the money will most likely arrive Monday. Nothing happens during the weekend. This is normal procedure.