Minister says civil servants key to corruption prevention

rooster59

20 hours ago, rooster59 said:

He proposed an idea to give incentives to civil servants as a token of appreciation for their work, and to discourage them from participating in corruption.

Here's a novel approach....
The incentive should be " be a good person or go to prison" !

10 hours ago, Flying Saucage said:

As higher in the Sakdina pyramid corruption happens, as less it is corruption anymore, and as more it becomes highly ethical support of the "good people". And as higher the bribes, as more ethical and laudable it becomes. TIT. :thumbsup:

vomit inducing  photo

• Like 1

On 9/12/2020 at 12:41 PM, JusticeGB said:

It seems that the word "anti" was a typo added in by mistake. 

"In his remarks, Minister Anucha emphasized the role played by civil servants at all government agencies in the prevention of corruption, urging them to uphold good governance and to refrain from involving themselves in any corruption, even when an illicit offer is made."

It seems clear to me that his statement agrees with yours. He is very clearly stating that civil servants are the perpetrators and that they should stop. 

Several people here have not read his statement in their rush to dispute it. 

• Confused 1

makes it hard when those civil servants are  doing it as well as everyone else, corruption in Thailand is endemic to govt jobs/work, would be better off getting those that suffer from the corruption to report it but then they will suffer even more for doing so

• Like 1

On 9/12/2020 at 2:00 PM, fangless said:

Does anyone. and that includes the Thai so called politicians, actually either believe in this claptrap themselves or even think that anyone else does either

looks  over substance, true Thainess

• Like 1

On 9/13/2020 at 7:26 AM, PatOngo said:

Disgusting people!

2037594638_AnuchaNakasaiMinisterattachedtothePrimeMinistersOfficebowingatPrawitslap.jpg.8e879ee60fc1279673c7c5036e5ca045.jpg

even here they cant get it  right, its the other end your  supposed to be  kissing in their stupid  persil white girls  blouses, they should  really be wearing <deleted>  brown suits  way  more  apt

Edited by bodga

On 9/12/2020 at 11:24 AM, Orton Rd said:

They could do worse than start with those immigration officers accepting bribes to 'legally' overlook money in the bank requirements for extensions ????

I had my first experience with corruption at an immigration office last week and I was going to ask if there's any place I could report it that might make a difference. By reading these replies makes me think it would be a waste of time.