Evicted owner of pitbull dogs tries to jump out of ambulance

webfact

6 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

No but the piles of dead kids and adults every year is proof these monsters are killers

The Monsters Are The Owners ,So you are Right .

There are Too many Monster Dog Owners .

What would you Like ? Kill the Stupid  Monster Owners ? 

Not a bad Idea but We are Not Allowed to do that.

17 minutes ago, digger70 said:

People Are Able to Kill/Horses/Cattle/Pigs /Goats /Camels/ they are All able to Kill a Person . 

So what now, Ban Everything? Ban People Too? Grow up . 

I don't know if you understand for instance the difference to be with a dangerous animal in a room or with a human. I would like to see you with an aggressive Pit Bull in this situation. The dog and myself might enjoy this a lot. And perhaps afterwards you are grown up...

12 hours ago, LukKrueng said:

Every type of dogs is killer by nature.

Look at my dog in the profile picture. 1.8 kilos. The jaws of an adult pitbull could snap human bones. Also take notice of the **kind** of person who tends to keep pitbull's as pets. This is half of the problem itself. There's a damn good reason why these dogs are implicated in nasty attacks and deaths.

2 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

And what breed of dog was the cause of the first human face transplant? A Golden Retriever. Get over it. All animals bite when provoked. 

If I remember correctly she was the owner of this dog. So at least it did not harm other people and the rest is up to her and her special experience. By the way - she died at the age of 49. For sure she was a very happy dog owner... 

1 minute ago, genericptr said:

The jaws of an adult pitbull could snap human bones. Also take notice of the **kind** of person who tends to keep pitbull's as pets. This is half of the problem itself. There's a damn good reason why these dogs are implicated in nasty attacks and deaths.

And your statement can be certified????? I have a Pit Bull for 6 years or more. I have 3 children and had never had a reason to worry about their alleged reputation.  

2 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

And your statement can be certified????? I have a Pit Bull for 6 years or more. I have 3 children and had never had a reason to worry about their alleged reputation.  

thats what they all say until suddenly the "sweet little doggie" rips the throat out of a neighbors kid who happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.....then it's too late to worry

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Oldie said:

I don't know if you understand for instance the difference to be with a dangerous animal in a room or with a human. I would like to see you with an aggressive Pit Bull in this situation. The dog and myself might enjoy this a lot. And perhaps afterwards you are grown up...

I Don't see the Difference to be In a room /building With a Maniac Killer Person.Same Right ? Get Real or Shush 

9 minutes ago, pomchop said:

thats what they all say until suddenly the "sweet little doggie" rips the throat out of a neighbors kid who happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.....then it's too late to worry

And you can prove that to be the case? Nah, I didn't think so.

Temperament: Clownish, Stubborn, Strong Willed, Affectionate, Obedient, Intelligent, Loyal, Friendly, Courageous

•  

• Dog breeds ranked by temperament
      More videos on YouTube
      • French Bulldog — 96.2% passed out of 52 dogs tested.
      • Boerboel — 94.7% passed out of 57 dogs tested.
      • Belgian Malinois — 94.1% passed out of 440 dogs tested.
      • English Cocker Spaniel — 93.3% passed out of 75 dogs tested.
      • Labrador Retriever — 92.2% passed out of 842 dogs tested.

• By the way I have a French Bulldog as well.
Edited by IvorBiggun2

11 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Was that the cause of death? Cuz she got bit by a Pit Bull? Nah, I didn't think so. If you ain't got a Pit Bull you ain't gotta right to say anything about them.

She was suffering for the rest of her life because of her dog. She had to take strong pills that the body didn't reject the transplant what didn't work well anyway. And these pills are made responsible that she developed cancer. 

3 minutes ago, Oldie said:

She was suffering for the rest of her life because of her dog. She had to take strong pills that the body didn't reject the transplant what didn't work well anyway. And these pills are made responsible that she developed cancer. 

And your link to that is. I doubt cancer can be a bi product of her being attacked.

Edited by IvorBiggun2

5 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

So it wasn't the dog attack that killed her but the medication. Oh right?

I don't know if you understand what happened. After the dog attack big parts of her face needed to be replaced by the face of a dead person. She had severe problems after this all the time. And without these pills that depress the immune system the transplanted face would have fallen off because the tissue would have been rejected by her immune system. She paid a lot for her love for this dog. 

Edited by Oldie

31 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

that's not what I said. I said your dog has a real capacity for carnage but by dog does not. That's the reason people fear the pitbull. All it takes is one poorly temperated dog or an evil owner that abuses it and you have a death on your hand. Seriously, just look at the size of the jaws and muscles around the skull. This scares people man.

Some large percent of the problem is the owners that tend to prefer to pitbulls (yes, they can be profiled!) but it isn't feasible to make laws which ban certain people from owning dogs, so the public tends to lean on the side of just banning the breed altogether.

I know it's not fair to good owners but that's the reasoning of the public at large.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:
40 minutes ago, pomchop said:

And you can prove that to be the case? Nah, I didn't think so.

There is plenty of proof. Here is just a small sampling and there are many others killed by neighbors dogs. No doubt that in many cases the pit bull pet is well treated by the owners and normally well behaved. They are unpredictable and that can't be denied.

3 years old:
The father, boy, and their dog were together in their Apple Valley, CA backyard, but the father stepped inside, leaving the dog alone with the boy, and the dog attacked. The aggressive dog kept EMTs away until police arrived and shot it to death. The boy was unresponsive and was taken to the hospital where he was declared dead two hours later

2 years old:
The victim was killed by his family's dog in their backyard. The father had gone inside for a moment and when the mother checked on the boy, the dog had ahold of him.

4 days old:
Killed by his family's dog.

15 days old:
Kalamazoo, Michigan. Killed by family pet. Darius was put down for a nap in his mother's bedroom while she attended to his toddler brother.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Oldie said:

And this man?

2006: The second partial face transplant

Li Guoxing received a partial face transplant from Chinese doctors following a brutal bear attack. But two years after receiving a new cheek, upper lip, nose and eyebrow from a brain-dead donor, he died after foregoing immunosuppressant drugs.

Isabelle Dinoire, 38, whose nose, lips and chin were replaced in 15 hours of surgery on Sunday, has recovered sufficiently to be able to eat small mouthfuls and drink fruit juice, her doctors said yesterday.

Her first instinct on recovering consciousness 24 hours after the pioneering operation was to thank her doctors. "Her first word was 'merci'," said Bernard Devauchelle, one of the surgeons who carried out the operation at Amiens, northern France.

But according to one of her teenage daughters, it may be the family dog - which has since been destroyed - that deserves the thanks. "She had taken pills, she was unconscious," the daughter said of the incident that led to her mother's injuries six months ago.

"When the dog realised that it tried to wake her. After that we don't know what happened with the dog, whether it bit or clawed her, but it managed to pull her awake," she said. "In a way, it was lucky for her that the dog was there."

Leading transplant surgeon Jean-Michael Dubernard dismissed suggestions that the pills episode had been a suicide attempt.

21 minutes ago, KeeTua said:

There is plenty of proof. Here is just a small sampling and there are many others killed by neighbors dogs. No doubt that in many cases the pit bull pet is well treated by the owners and normally well behaved. They are unpredictable and that can't be denied.

3 years old:
The father, boy, and their dog were together in their Apple Valley, CA backyard, but the father stepped inside, leaving the dog alone with the boy, and the dog attacked. The aggressive dog kept EMTs away until police arrived and shot it to death. The boy was unresponsive and was taken to the hospital where he was declared dead two hours later

2 years old:
The victim was killed by his family's dog in their backyard. The father had gone inside for a moment and when the mother checked on the boy, the dog had ahold of him.

4 days old:
Killed by his family's dog.

15 days old:
Kalamazoo, Michigan. Killed by family pet. Darius was put down for a nap in his mother's bedroom while she attended to his toddler brother.

And these were all carried out by Pit Bulls?????? I don't see Pit bulls being held responsible?

Keep digging boys. Eventually someone will com up with proof that Pit bulls are dangerous.

Pit bulls are not inherently dangerous. Like any other dogs, they can become violent, aggressive and mean through a lack of training, abuse, neglect and irresponsible ownership and breeding as well as a lack of attention to health and temperament issues.

Pit Bulls are dangerous

Proof please, as I'm now off to bed. 

Pit Bulls are a loyal, people-oriented breed that thrive as part of the family. They are affectionate with both adults and children. Note: All children should be taught how to interact with animals and should be supervised when playing with any animal.

I agree. Job done.

Edited by IvorBiggun2

13 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Proof please, as I'm now off to bed.

You simply do not understand the concerns. People aren't saying pit bulls WILL kill, they're saying they have a greater than average ***capacity*** to do so. Again, look at my dog in my picture. There's a reason my dog will never under any circumstance kill a person. People fear dogs and they have a right to be afraid, and the fear is justified in some circumstances.

• Like 1