Passport Pick-Up Dates at CW - exact or any time after?

Given the current insanity, our family has been forced to apply for three different kinds of visas.

For my application, the bt1900 was paid and I was given a receipt and instructions to return on 18 September (pending a home visit that never happened)

For my little boy, the bt1900 was paid and I was asked to return on 24 September.  (wife's situation is another fiasco)

So, my question is whether I can simply return on 24 Sep to collect both passports or does 18 Sep mean EXACTLY 18 Sep.  For obvious reasons, I would prefer to avoid an extra long trip to CW from central BKK (we have already done it half a dozen times)

(before telling me to call immigration line, please not I have yet to get the same answer from immigration line or CW info counter that I got inside at counter C1)

It would make sense that I could come any time on or after the stamped date, but I don't want to take anything for granted in the event the stamp is viewed as an "appointment"

Are you saying your passports were kept by immigration or were you told to return on the 18th or 24th to get your extension stamps.

Immigration does not normally hold passports or were you using an agent to do the application who are the ones that kept them.

• Like 1

My OP was poorly written, I apologize for the that

I have the passports/receipts from CW and only need the stamps.  I would assume I can just go back on the 24th for both passport stamps, but not sure if the dates stamped on receipts are considered "appointment dates" or "collect on or after" dates. 

Edited by eppic

If it's an "Under consideration" stamp in your passport giving you those return by dates then don't hold your breath. Mine was stamped for the 26th of Aug but wasn't ready to be put into my passport until the 14th of Sept. Call and ask if they're ready for you. Best to have it done in Thai so wife, friend, family member and don't call every day. They complained when my wife called twice in the same week.