POTY 2020 What do we do?

geronimo

How about allowing candidates with accumulated votes, but not in the running to win, to drop out and endorse a front runner, thereby passing their votes on? No votes wasted. This could be done on a specific day, say a few days before the finale. Would have to be done transparently of course.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Antonymous said:

How about allowing candidates with accumulated votes, but not in the running to win, to drop out and endorse a front runner, thereby passing their votes on? No votes wasted. This could be done on a specific day, say a few days before the finale. Would have to be done transparently of course.

Noted

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, geronimo said:

The nightmares have subsided now ... the shrink says it will get better over time .... men in black suits no longer follow me around (I still see them behind curtains and trees). When I asked her if I should enter POTY this year, she looked over her glasses and frowned, So I'm back in the commentary tower ....

Go to Yinn's Wigwam and smoke a a big peace pipe first. 

Edited by teacherclaire
Beefless
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, transam said:

But you have just described POTY.....A game of "snakes" and ladders.....A bit of entertainment. ????

PS. As a 3 medal POTY winner, I would not run again if the rules were changed, because I never got my POTY T-shirt, one would have thought TVF could have afforded that.....????

You should have known that. Empty words and empty bottles. 

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, faraday said:

@NCC1701A

I just didn't realize you'd been having so much trouble, some people seem to delight in being vile. Dunno why.

I've missed your daily posts, some made me larf, & the serious ones ie about storms were very helpful.

Anyway, get back on here - na?

????

Seconded.

• Thanks 1